Unwanted Guests

"W-W-WHAT??!"

Lucy screamed at us while Master Makorav explained where we were staying.

"Why the hell are they staying in the apartment across from mine?!!" Master Makorav sighed, before explaining.

"Because they need a good... Guide." He patted the speechless blonde on the shoulder, and set out for the door.

"W-WAIT!!!! WHAT ABOUT THEIR Clo......" She trailed of as the door slammed behind him, then turned slowly, with a fake smile plastered to her face, and twitched slightly.

"She scares me..." I whispered to Krystal, and she nodded.

"Same..."

Lucy then spotted the trunks, bags, and all sorts surrounding the three of us and her jaw dropped.

"I don't believe we will need any more than what we have already got..." Cammie said, cringing as Krystal and I fought over a gummy dragon.

"You mean the guild bought you all that?!!" She gaped at our baggage- we had at least about seven to a person.

"Yurp!!" I grinned, the dragon having being eaten by me.

"GIVE IT BACK!!"

"MAKE ME!!"

"FINE!!"

"There is more than enough food to go around." Cammie glared at the two of us and we stopped, only glaring slightly at each other, while Cammie sweat-dropped and sighed.

"It is mostly food you see..." She explained.

"Oh... you mean Amber would eat all of that..." Lucy trailed off as I eyed a very handsome looking kiwi that lay in its packet, wrapped nicely and sat on top of one of the plastic bags. "Forget I even asked."

"Where are my manners- please, come in!" Cammie opened the door, and indicated for us to enter. Once Cammie and Lucy went through, Krystal grunted slightly, trying to move one of the heavier trunks.

"MOVE ASIDE ICICLE!!" I shouted, thundering through with seven or eight bags in hand, and Krystal had to leap out of my way to not get crushed.

"WATCH IT FLAME-BRAIN!!!"

I stuck my tongue out at her, before dumping the bags I had inside the apartment, then grabbed the trunk from her and pulled it in. Lucy and Cammie, who were watching this, both had identical looks of disbelief on their face.

"Why now...?" Cammie muttered, as Krystal took her ice-make stance.

"They remind me too much of Natsu and Gray..." Lucy winced as I took on a defensive stance.

"It seems as if my manners have gone out the window again!! Would you like some-- DON'T WRECK THE NEW HOUSE!!!!" Cammie whacked the two of us hard, and we glared at each other before some unpacked food caught my attention. Lucy sweat-dropped as Cammie smiled angelically while I tried to pry open a tin of biscuits(?). Cammie walked over to me, making small talk with Lucy, and popped open the tin.

"Arigato Seimas!"

I looked at the contents, and smiled. It was a mixture of blue and green sugared cubes, and was filled to the brim. I popped one happily into my mouth, while sitting cross legged next to all the others, and nearly choked. Cammie and Lucy were chatting away happily over a cup of tea, and Krystal was trying to find a shoe she lost... and the sock on the other foot.(Her right shoe was gone, but strangely, her left sock had appeared to disappear- but her left shoe was still on...) I coughed again, my eyes now watering, and I started rolling on the floor, ash and smoke rising from my mouth while a horrible rubbery smell came along with the smoke. Eventually they noticed me, Cammie grabbed me around the waist, and squeezed until I stopped coughing, and had swallowed the cube.