THREE

jungsoo and taehyungs shopping trip

1:28 pm in the gucci store.

the kim family had a passion for fashion, every single one of them did. they all had unique senses of style and they certainly didn't mind spending heaps of money on a designer item. it was practically an obsession, an obsession that a particular two suffered from the most. jungsoo and taehyung.

the two siblings spent hours searching for the perfect garments to add to their collection. taehyung, as always, wore full gucci whilst jungsoo, as always, wore black. the both of them wandered around the store until the most perfect pair of shoes grabbed the attention of jungsoo. she gasped and grabbed onto her brothers arm. "look taetae, aren't these so cute?"

taehyung just smiled and nodded cutely in agreement

taehyung just smiled and nodded cutely in agreement. he quickly called over a sales assistant and asked her to put it on his tab. he then walked of to the males section, leaving jungsoo with the blonde sales assistant.

the sales assistant was plastic, her boobs were spilling out of her shirt and her skirt was so short that it sat underneath her vagina. she smirked at jungsoo. "lucky you, got a hot sugar daddy to buy you all the gucci in this world." she whispered.

ew, what the actual fuck? thought jungsoo

"first of all lady, get a bigger shirt. second, he's my brother. he's not a piece of meat, so stop staring at him like he is." she snapped, walking away to find tae. taehyung had heard the full thing, his disgust turning into happiness after hearing his sister deal with the situation so well. 

jungsoo found taehyung paying for items at the front desk. he had bought a lot of stuff, probably to give to his brothers. he couldn't help but spoil his siblings, especially jimin and jungsoo. on their way home taehyung hugged his sister randomly. "i love you sis." he had whispered softly and then quickly pulled away, blushing. jungsoo laughed and told him that she loved him too. upon arriving home they had called everyone down for them to collect what taehyung had bought them.

the boys all thanked tae giving him a hug and brotherly kiss on the cheek and the kim family spent the rest of their day joking around.

okay so i'm aware this was super shitty, sorry. i have writers block. is it to early to take a hiatius? probably...

mel.