He continued scrolling down to find a pic of Yeontan when he was still a puppy. He wanted to flashback to the first day he adopted him.

But instead of finding what he wanted, his eyes caught a picture that he didn't want to see. He thought he had delete it but he didn't. The picture was still there.

There, in the picture, was a beautiful girl standing beside him. His ex.

Just by looking at the picture was enough to remind him of the memories they had together. All sweet and bitter. He never forget what they had went through.

But there was something that forced him to forget about her. Something significant that gave a big impact on him. It's either something sweet or harsh.

"I wish I could turn back the time so we didn't have to go through all those hard moment. I hope we never met. So that I won't fall for you and becoming a foolish like I used to, " he turned off the tablet and threw it away from his sight.

He sighed and stared out of the space, trying to find calm inside him. Suddenly, his phone beeped.

Jihyun Wang
Sent 8.03 p.m.
Meet me at the bridge near your house. I need to see you. Now. It's urgent.

Taehyung

Jihyun, the girl I met at the party last week had sent a text to me, saying that she needed to see me. To be true, I didn't want to meet her. Really.

It had no use to meet her anyway. She only knows how to waste my time. But— even I had set in mind that I didn't want to meet her, the little feelings inside me kept telling that I needed to give her a chance.

Maybe it was really an urgent? Who knows, right? I sighed, knowing that I was going to regret my decision if I go.

But my feelings was controlling my brain and it forced me to go and meet her. Nothing would happen, I thought to myself.

I reached the bridge she asked me to meet her at. I got out from my car and looked around to find her figure.

But there was no sign of her. I couldn't find her either. Where could she be? Sighing, I walked around the bridge casually with my hands shoved into my pockets. I was still wearing my suit since I didn't have much time to change.

I looked at the small lake in front of me and looked at my reflection that was reflected by the water. I looked like me. Finally.

"Taehyung! " I heard someone was calling my name numerous times. I blinked my eyes then turned to my right; where the sound came.

There, was Jihyun who was walking towards me with a big smile on her face. Her face reaction was different. I had never seen it before. I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed she wasn't walking straight.

"There you are, " she laughed while showing me a bottle of wine. She was drunk.

I heaved a sigh and shook my head in disbelief. I thought she really had something important to tell me. But seemed like I got lied to. "Drunk again, hm? " I crossed my arms, eyes were rolled in annoyance.

She laughed out of nowhere and stumbled her feet to me. She even brought two glasses with her. I had no idea what she was thinking before getting herself drunk like this.

"Hey, Tae, " she looked at me, her eyes were one opened. Her smile never leave her face. She poured a glass of wine then handed it to me. "Here, have some. Let's have fun, " she hiccuped but still wanted to continue getting drunk.