I pulled many different outfits out but I settled for a white nylon shirt and high wasted shorts. I straightened my hair and redone my makeup. I finished with some dark coloured in eyebrows.

I slipped on my trainer heels then walked out into the living room with my bag hanging from my arm.

"Ready?" Ashton smiled showing his deep dimples

"Yep" I smiled and walked out.

I pulled my pink hair over my shoulder while walking out of the building I happily call home.

*

*

*

We entered a bar that had nice music playing. It was pretty quiet but a nice quiet.

"Whats everyone having?" Michael asked

"Beer" Calum said and everyone nodded expect me.

"Cara? What you having?" He asked me.

"Pear cider" I smiled and he walked off then seconds later he returned with a tray with our drinks on. I thanked him and we started talking about random stuff.

"James mate!" Calum smiled.

I turned around and groaned at the sight of my ex. James Mcvey and his band members behind him.

They are in a band called 'The vamps' weird name I know.

Yeah we were bestfriends before but now I feel a dislike towards him.

"Are my eyes playing up or is this my Cara?" He smiled and I rolled my eyes. I groaned and he chuckled.

"Boys! Look who I found!" He yelled out to his band mates. Brad simpson, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans.

Brad gave a evil smirk to make and inside my brain I was punching him.

*Flashback*

I ran down to the deserted school corridor to meet with James.

"There you are!" he smiled and I let out a happy sigh.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me then rested his hands on my bum.  I smiled at him.

"We don't have much time. The boys are in the library with everyone watching some shit Rowan has hooked up" He laughed and I smiled.

James' friends don't know we are together. His friends don't like me so we have to keep things quiet until we find the right time to tell them.

He connected his lips to mine and my hands rose up under his shirt tracing lines across his toned abbs. He smiled into the kiss before slipping his tounge in so he could play with my tongue bar. I grinded myself on him because I know how much it teases him. I fingers twirled around in his hair.

"Can you two do that in your own time?" Are science teacher Mr.Meed scolded and I bit my lip so I could force my laugh back. He walked away shaking his head.

"We best head to the library then" I laughed.

"We'll hook up tonight yeah?" He smirked

"Yeah like most nights" I laughed

We walked to the library trying are best not to get caught.

We walked in and there was a big group of people surrounding a laptop laughing.

I walked ahead of James and sunk into a chair near Shay.

"So Cara, any plans for tonight?" Brad asked.

"Going to a mates house for a bit" I spoke in a confused tone.

"What about you James?" he asked with a evil grin.

I turned to Shay and gave him a weird look

"They saw you on the CCTV Rowan hacked into. They saw you and shoving eachothers tongues down eachothers throats" He whispered in my ear and my jaw dropped. I looked over at James and he was laughing. Brad gave me a evil look before whispering something to Tristan that made him smirk at me.

*Flashback ends*

___________________________________

A\N

HEEEY IM IN BIOLOGY.

I past my hair & beauty exam omg so happpyyyy

Might try a tripple update ;))))

byee

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

your comments make me happyyyy

also cara is trying to be good. how long do you think it will last? ;-)

and heehee follow meee

xo