Gods vs gods- the battle for time and space

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Ergh! I... won't let you... destroy the universe there are people I love here. I cannot allow them to come to harm... SO LETS TAKE THIS BLAST TOGETHER!"

Y/n pushes the blast with all his might and speed towards Apollyon and Zamasu who cannot react in time to dodge as they are captured in the blast wave and Y/n grips both of them in a tight headlock. The energy begins to faze the two gods out of existence as they scream out in pain!

Tarn: "NO! That much raw power will kill you, disengage now!"

Y/n: "no... this is how it must be. Salem."

Salem: "no please Y/n! You must get out of there!"

Y/n: "I have to see this through to the end. I love you. Never forget that. I'll always be in your heart and you in mine."

Salem: "No you can't leave me please!"

Tarn, chain-gang, Salem and SKT: "NO Y/n!"

The blast consumes Y/n's form as he smiles towards the group. The Grimm chain-gang has been fighting faze from existence as Salem, overcome with grief collapses to the floor sobbing

Salem: "no Y-Y/n! I loved you!"

Tarn: "he sacrificed himself to save the universe and all timelines. Guess he wasn't so bad in the end."

The smoke and ash clear from the gigantic blast, leaving a huge smoking crater in the centre of the time nest. In the centre sits two glowing rings, both layered in soot

Tarn and Chain-gang look at each other before jumping into the pit, the rings pulse as the men walk closer and suddenly the rings are sucked into the mens hands. The ring of life sits in Tarns palm as he is filled with the comforting knowledge that the god of vengeance kept his end of the bargain and gave him a way to save Weiss. Chain-gang looks at the ring of scorch as it floats in his hand, he slides it on and smiles thinking of finally having a peaceful life with Glynda.

Chain-Gang: "even though he had every right to hate the universe... in the end he saved it. Salem, I'm sorry it had to- Salem?"

Tarn and Chain-gang look Around.... and there is only a faint glow of a portal as it closes, and for that split second the image of Salem could be seen sitting in her throne room, sobbing for the loss of her beloved...

Tarn: "guess not all of us can have a happy ending..."

*3 weeks later*
The supreme Kai of time was standing above the large crater created by the gods. Barking orders as her time patrollers were repairing buildings and streets all across the time nest

SKT: "come on! Put your back into it! The sooner we get the time nest fixed the faster we can continue continue protecting the timelines at full strength again!"

The repairs were going smoothly but something caught her eye... a hooded figure, standing in the shadows of a large tree on the mountain side looking down at them all. She flew up towards the figure, assuming it was just another time patroller!

As she landed on the mountain side the figure began to walk away from her towards the edge

SKT: "hey you! Are you going to help here? There's a lot of repairs and building work still"

The cloaked figure continues to walk away, seemingly unfazed

SKT: "excuse me?! I'm talking to y-... it can't be... is it you? It is isn't it I can sense it!"

The stranger stops and throws the cloak from his shoulders

Y/n: "suprise!"

SKT: "you... how did you possibly escape?!"

Y/n: "it's amazing what the power of these rings hold. Speaking of which, this is yours."

The former god tossed the supreme Kai her ring of frost back to her

SKT: "but... you were supposed to die. It is written that this is where you were to fall"

Y/n: "not quite true. The universe said I had to meet my end so I prepared for it, a quick ki shied and an ultra instinct dart out of sight. Barely got singed by that explosion"

Y/n: "So you're going to do this, let them all think you're dead?"

Y/n: "It's the only way then the universe can forget about me. I got too big Kai. Too noisy... time to step back into the shadows"

SKT: "And Salem? In exile alone all her days?"

Y/n: "Her days yes, her nights... well that's between me and her hey?"

SKT: "*chuckles* so many secrets Y/n. I'll help you keep them of course. "

Y/n: "Well that's appreciated"

SKT: "But you're a fool nonetheless. By dodging your destiny you have begun down the next. It's all still waiting for you. The empty realm of judgment. The fall of the divine god... and the question."

Y/n: "Goodbye supreme Kai"

Y/n turned his back and began walking away towards the edge of the time vault

SKT: "The first question! The question that must never be answered, hidden in plain sight. The question which really made you run from your own timeline...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Is Zarc your brother?"