Mom, Dad, your divine son has returned home...

*Y/n's POV*
As myself and Salem exit the portal from her dimension, we emerge into one of the dark and forgotten alleyways of Menagerie. My hands are shaking as I look out on the rolling scene of houses and huts before me.

Y/n: "I cannot believe my eyes. This view is stunning... when you are escaping your family, you never stop to see the place you lived all that time. But look at it..."

Salem: "It is rather beautiful isn't it? Perhaps we should not glass this island then. Only your parents home?"

Y/n: "an excellent suggestion my love."
Salem holds my hand tightly.

Salem: "I'm right here with you Y/n. We can do this."

Y/n: "thank you. Ok. Here's the plan... we're going to act like we are here to reconnect with them. We'll say you're my wife."

Salem blushes slightly and hugs my arm

Y/n: "what? It's not like you could be anything but my queen and my wife."

Salem: "is this your way of saying will you marry me?"

Y/n: "maybe... we do have one issue though, when I left home I said if I ever saw them again I'd kill them. How do we get them to open the door and let us in?"

Salem: "leave that to me. I'll talk to them first. We'll tell them you're here and that you have become a pacifist. You merely wish to reconnect."

Y/n: "I like your thinking. Let's go."

As we walk through the bustling street I notice Salem is feeling slightly nervous, I place my arm around her waist and pull her close as we keep going up the steps. As we reach the top of the hill I can see the house. The mansion of the Belladonna residence. I turn to look at Salem who rests her head on my shoulder.

Y/n: "come on. Wouldn't want to keep them-"

Female: "-AAAHHHHH! GRIMM!"

Y/n: "what the?!"
As we both turn we se a humanoid Grimm with black nevermore feathers coving its entire body and 4 wings land in the courtyard.

Y/n: "what the?!"As we both turn we se a humanoid Grimm with black nevermore feathers coving its entire body and 4 wings land in the courtyard

Y/n: "Salem what the hell is going on?"

Salem: "I- I don't know. This isn't one of my Grimm... I have never created this creature before..."

Y/n: "who else can creature Grimm though except from you"

Salem: "my love I assure you I don't know who has done this. But if we don't destroy it, your vengeance may be taken away from you."

Y/n: "right... very well."

*play song*