Divine plans- different gods have different ideals

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n: "Now then my friends, we must discuss a few glaring problems. To begin, Apollyon has something he wishes to tell my queen. Don't you? Tell us, who is CrownRend?"

Apollyon: "ah well. Um, you see my king. Before you brought us all together myself and Salem had a few minor... issues."

Y/n: "so you used hellfire to create a demon who could kill her?"

Apollyon: "yes..."

Y/n: "and then promptly lost control of that power. *sigh* even as you stared down your own creation you could not face it could you? Are you that cowardly that you couldn't take on 2 Sayains and a mortal with a Demon's soul?"

Apollyon: "I knew you would be rather upset with us you so-"

Y/n: "-I am only upset with you. Zamasu and Black did their job perfectly, they kept our enemies distracted whilst you dealt with your mess. And you couldn't even defeat CrownRend could you? Or more, your doppelgänger couldn't."

Apollyon: "forgive me my lord... I was foolish."

Y/N: "very well. You will have a chance to redeem yourself soon. Now, on to the main reason I have summoned you all. Our plans to eradicate this universe of all mortals is flawed."

Zamasu: "and what could possibly be flawed in a plan to remove the scum from this beautiful universe?"

Y/n: "I'm glad you asked. Tell me Apollyon: if there were no more mortals in the universe, what would happen to you?"

Apollyon: "I would have no reason to be. There would be no one to punish for their wickedness, therefore I would have no reason to exist, I wouldn't be a god."

Y/n: "uh huh. Now Salem my dear, tell me: why did you create the Grimm in the first place?"

Salem: "to keep the mortals in check. Because my Grimm do not have souls they would not be classed as mortals, when one mortal is born so too are a Grimm. It balances out the universe perfectly."

Y/n: "and what would happen if all life suddenly was no more?"

Salem: "we would be left with Grimm and nothing else."

Y/n: "hardly a perfect world. No Zamasu, whilst your zero mortal plan shall always be inspiring, that is not what I intended for you two when I showed you the folly of mortal kind all those years ago." I Stand up with my hands behind my back, looking out the window into the Grimm pits. I watch as a Beowulf claws itself from the ooze "in order for us to remain gods, we must have mortals to worship us as such. No mortals to be above means there is no reason for us to be gods. Me the god of vengeance, Salem the goddess of balance, Apollyon of punishment, and the Zamasu's stand as the pillars of order and justice. Without mortals to rule over as these pillars, what would we be? We'd be pointless. So, our objective is simple: mortals who are deemed as imperfect, be it by their actions or inactions towards others shall be purged. This way only pure citizens shall rebuild this world. No more schools to teach mortals to fight. No more pathetic arguments over which nation is better. Speaking of nations, the first display of our combined might shall be Menagerie. We destroy all those who would get in our way, those who leave civilised lives there shall be spared, Salem, I'm sure you can oversee this task?"

Salem: "of course my love."

Goku black: "this is not how a perfect world should be. This is not what we signed up for! You showed me that all mortals are despicable, worthless creatures! Now you speak of protecting half of this infection! We must remove all of the problem to protect the universe. You are weak, you're soft Y/n... I say we remove you from power, oh 'king of mine'!"