Revelations- dark whispers of buried secrets

*present day, Ozpin's POV*

I have asked miss Belladonna to come to my office, after the audio recoding Trunks gave me I believe this new god is most certainly connected to her. As the elevator opens, Goku along with Whis and Beerus instant transmission into the room too.

Ozpin: "ah good, you're all here. Please Blake, take a seat."

Blake: "am I in trouble professor?"

Beerus: "no, but apparently you know the so called 'god' who will bring about our destruction."

Ozpin: "Beerus, subtlety is-"

Beerus: "-subtlety is what will get us all killed you fool!"

Blake: "what is going on?"

Whis: "perhaps we should all take a seat and discuss this more rationally."

Ozpin: "thank you Whis."

We all sit down, Blake seems extremely uncomfortable, not surprising seen as she doesn't know Goku Whis or Beerus.

Ozpin: "first off, introductions: Blake, this is Goku, Tarn's adopted uncle in a way."

Goku: "good to meet ya! Say you're not the one who um... cheated on him are you?"

Blake: "do I look blonde?"

Goku: "I'll take that as a no."

Ozpin: "as for these two. This is Beerus the destroyer god. Now I shall stop you before you even begin Blake. Yes I am serious, yes he is an actual deity and this is his attendant Whis."

Blake: "ok, I'm even more nervous now, why am I in a meeting with a god?!"

Beerus: "because your brother is trying to overthrow us all."

Blake: "my brother... Y/n has been spotted?"

Ozpin: "I'm afraid so. He has set his sights on destroying the gods of this universe, and bringing order to it all."

Goku: "say Beerus, why can't you just do that thing you did to Zamasu that one time? Destroy him entirely?"

Beerus: "killing a Kai is one thing, but if he truly has mastered ultra instinct... Hakai wouldn't even make a dent."

Goku: "WHAAAAAT?!"

Ozpin: "gentlemen please. If you could all listen to this recording which Trunks sent me, perhaps we can gain some answers."

We all listened to the phone call between the supreme Kai of time and Trunks. As Y/n spoke I could see Blake's eyes go wide and all the colour drained form her as the sense of dread crept up her spine.

Whis: "oh my... is the supreme Kai alright?"

Ozpin: "she was released recently, Y/n only wanted her Maiden ring. He now has two, and as you heard, one ring was enough to trick a time ring into thinking he was a Kai. Who knows what havoc he could wreak with more..."

Blake: "Y/n..."

Ozpin: "tell me Blake, why is he like this? What made such a young man from a respectable family such as yours, become so angry at the universe?"

Blake: "..."

???: "perhaps I could answer that one."
Suddenly from the elevator doors steps... him

 him