Gods vs gods- the battle for time and space

The sound of battle filled the air of the time nest as the fight began to swell into a mass of seemingly insurmountable Grimm being spawned form Zamasu's ring of life whenever he had an opening to before continuing his battle against Tarn, the now fully powered Sayain guardian! The Grimm were easily dispatched from a combination of Salem's own Grimm forces, and Chain- gangs ferocious fighting in his rider form! Apollyon gripped his claws deep into Y/n's hands as the met in punches and kicks, the shockwaves of each blow could be felt reverberating across the time nest!

*Y/n's POV*
Y/n: "this isn't what we set out to do Apollyon! Our mission was to bring peace through our reign as gods!"

Apollyon: "you turned your back on it all Y/n! And so without you to hold us back we shall bring peace by destroying every single mortal who dares to challenge the order of the universe... just like you did. You helped create Zarc didn't you?."

Y/n: "that was then and this is now! And I shall defeat you all!"

Tarn: "Y/n! CATCH!"
Tarn throws the ring to me as he kicks Zamasu down to the ground, and I run up and jump towards the ring, tuck and rolling across the floor I mange to grab the ring and slide it on my finger

Y/n: "finally... all the powers of the cosmos are mine to control. With a wave of my hands I can redefine what it means to be alive... I could destroy all who oppose me, send the universe into darkness as I rise above you all as king of the gods. But no more... Apollyon, you must return to your pit and you Zamasu shall be erased from existence."

Apollyon: "you wish! You were not gifted the ring so it's powers are worthless!"

Y/n: "you are partially right Apollyon, but with the power of two artefacts of equal power to the rings I can easily bypass that little problem. Of course I have my time ring... and I have something I 'appropriated' from Goku Black. The potara earring!"

Zamasu: "no! I won't allow it!"

Zamasu rushes towards me with his Ki blade slashing wildly in front of him in a wild frenzy! Apollyon too begins to rush me. I smile as I activate my ultra instinct and dodge out of their way, but not before grabbing Zamasu's head and throwing him to the floor.

Y/n: "you never know when to quit my old disciples. But I must thank you Zamasu. I needed both you see."

Zamasu feels his ear to find his potara gone! I attach both as I look at them both and smile
Zamasu: "you- NO!"

Y/n. "You have lost! Give up this foolish crusade and learn from my mistakes. It's not too late to change your ways, return to your correct times and places... and I promise I won't try to find you."

Apollyon: "I... I WILL NEVER GIVE IN!!!"

*No ones POV*

Apollyon channels his power into an enormous orb of energy, Zamasu seeing his partner do this does the same. As the red flaming energy of Apollyon mixes with the swirling vortex of power from Zamasu, the time nest begins to be torn apart! Cracks force the earth apart as building begins to crumble and trees fall as if being felled by hundreds of lumberjacks in unison.

Zamasu: "artefacts or not, you will not survive this attack! I have placed all my energy into this!"

Apollyon: "me too! You won't survive this and you will never stop us! Now Y/n, the so called god of gods..."

Apollyon & Zamasu: "BEGONE!"
The pair throw their combined attack towards Y/n which he stops in his outstretched hands, Y/n begins to lose footing as the incredibly powerful energy begins to push him back.