Alone.

"I don't want you, Bella." He announced with a cold tone. "You are no good for me. You don't belong in MY world.". Tears began steadily streaming down my face leaving their trail of despair and misery behind. I saw the sun begin to set on the horizon- ending another day like we were ending his lies, false actions and faked emotions.

" Y..You don't wan... want me," I stumbled out. All those times together were a lie. I should of known then that it wasn't real. Wasn't true. But I was a fool. A fool played right into their manipulative hands. A stupid, pathetic fool desperate for love and attention. Stupidly, I ignored the fact that I was too plain, too boring for someone like them. Stupidly, I believed their lies.

"Goodbye, Bella. Don't do anything reckless- for Charlie's sake of course" HE uttered. Then he was gone.

No.

No.

NO NO NO NO NO ! He can't be gone; This can't be over. He promised!

"No!! Edward. EDWARD!" I desperately screamed into the surrounding nothingness. No! Go after him. He still loves you Bella. A voice in the back of my mind announced. Taking off on their own accord, My feet ran in the direction I suspected HE had left. Trees flew past whilst the surroundings remained ever similar. Was I even making any progress? or was I shamefully running in circles like a dog chasing its own tail whilst the C..Cull.. whilst THEY watched with unmasked humour at the pathetic pet. The sun had now long gone past the horizon taking any hope I had with it. Keep going! the strange voice from earlier urged me. Painfully, I dragged on. I had to find him. This can't be it. It just can't. "Please. Please god no," I sobbed quietly. Curling into a ball, I allowed the darkness to take me.

"BELLA!!" unfamiliar, deep voices called in the distance. Trying to call back to them I let out a moan. Too. Too. Too tired. The darkness overtook my mind yet again.

Strangely, my body swayed. Something no someone was holding me. Edward? I looked up to see a tall, russet skinned male with saddened yet angered eyes looking ahead. He was gone. Actually gone. He's gone. He's left me. How? He was gone. Gone. I'm alone. He's gone. Really gone. Police sirens grew louder as the man holding me paraded through the woods. He's gone. Was someone dead? Injured? He's gone. What had happened? He's gone.

"I've got her! Charlie! She's here now," the saviour loudly announced. He's gone. Gone. Lies. Gone.

"Thank you Sam. My baby girl. Is she going to be okay? Is she alright?" A familiar man worried. Charlie! He is gone.

"No physical damage, Charlie. But she keeps muttering he's gone. They left so quickly. I can't believe they could do this to her," who I think was Sam told him as Ch.. Dad attempted to carry me into the house. He's gone. The voice that had appeared earlier now laid dormant in the back of my mind. Now I'm alone. Lost and alone.