Saved - Almost

Namjoon POV
I walked into my managers office, ready for whatever was to come ahead. "Manager-Nim!" I yelled. "The boys and I have decided if you aren't going to take action for finding Jin, then we will. We're going to get the cops and they'll follow after us. We're using ourselves as bait for the kidnappers to try and get us again. They'll fail when the cops jump out. It's a full proof plan. Now unless you tell me that you know where Jin is, we're carrying out the plan tonight." I finished, staring my manager in the eye.
"Kim Namjoon, this is a mistake. You are risking your whole careers for someone who is replaceable." Hearing him say that broke my heart.
"Jin is not replaceable! He is part of BTS and he can never be replaced. ARMY's love Jin and they will start taking action if they hear about this." I state, then walk out of the office.
"Guys, we're getting Jin."

——————
Jin POV
"NO, STOP," I pleaded. There were four men attacking me from all angles. I was bleeding, bruised, and dying. I can't believe BigHit hasn't gotten me yet. They obviously don't care. These goons have been sending them videos of me being tortured and I'm still here, alone.

———————J-Hope POVWe're saving Jin once and for all tonight

———————
J-Hope POV
We're saving Jin once and for all tonight. No matter what the Anti Fans say, Jin is important. He's one of the biggest pieces in this puzzle called BTS.

Jungkook POV
Am I nervous? Definitely. My adrenaline is rushing though. Jin is my Hyung and he is coming home or none of us are. RM is leading us outside now, Manager-Nim is waving us goodbye and talking to the police. We should be safe, but there's no promises of course.
We wandered the streets at night. Namjoon had us split up so we looked more vulnerable to kidnappers.
RM and me.
Suga and Hobi.
Jimin and Tae.
Now we're wandering in pairs. I start to quietly hum. I look around. Wait. Where'd RM go?
—————
Jin POV
"NAMJOON NO!" I screamed.
"JIN!" He yelled back.
Cops burst in the room. They tackled the kidnappers. One brought out a gun and pointed it at me.
"Don't move or this one dies."