Namjin

RM POV
Jin and I have been basically hanging out non stop against our wills. There's been a lot of talking, confessing, laughing, crying, and just about every other emotion.
I hope the other Hyungs are doing well and have gotten home.
A man walks into the room and approaches Jin and I. "Get up, you're leaving." We both stand up. "No, just you," he pointed at me.
"Where am I going?" I asked.
"Take me too!" Jin yelled, standing up.
The man shoved Jin and glared as I stood up. "This one is going to be shipped away to the same ladies that two others were sent to, they hope that he will suit them better. And you," he pointed at Jin, "are staying until you are bought." He finished.
"Oh," I said aloud. "Jin, I guess it is better you stay here then."
"No, I want to go with Namjoon!" He protested.
"Well they didn't buy you so suck it up!" The man yelled.
He grabbed me and two other men came out to hold my arms. They brought me out to a van, Jin yelling in the background.

_________________________
RM POV
These women are ridiculous. They are literally just sex addicts. They aren't exactly dangerous, they're just ridiculous. I decided to try to escape when they're asleep. Since they aren't very smart, I knew it would probably be easy.
I snuck down a hallway quietly, the front door right in my vision. It was locked from the outside...crap. I looked around for a window. A cold breeze hit me, I turned around slowly and saw a woman standing there. I ran up to her and tackled her, covering her mouth.

Third person POV
He stood up and ran to the nearest window, breaking it with his fist then jumping out. He was on the 3rd level of the house. He twisted his ankle landing, and his fist was bleeding. He ran through the pain. (I'm listening to Run while writing this XD.)
The ladies were screaming in the background, even throwing things in hopes of hitting him. His only thoughts were of escaping, and Seokjin.