Seokjin

Jin POV
After RM was sold, the men have been torturing me and taking pictures. They were trying to get money from BigHit in order to let me go. I knew that BigHit was going to pay them, but they were taking way too long. Are the other members even worrying about Namjoon and I?
How couldn't they worry? We're in a boy band together for goodness sakes. I wonder what Namjoon is doing right now, hopefully he hasn't given into anything.
———
RM POV
I made it to the BigHit building. It's been two weeks since I've escaped. That means that the other members have been free for almost a month longer than Jin and I. The cops had found me wandering and escorted me to BigHit. I'm just glad I didn't have to walk for miles and miles to get to the building.
My manager said he had been worried, but I had my doubts since we had been missing so long. I told him about the ransom on Jin and he agreed to paying the kidnappers ASAP.
The hyungs were happy to see me, they definitely had been worried. They were all also worried about Jin. I'm glad they cared so much about Eomma Bird, he seems so distant at times. I just hope that the kidnappers didn't hurt him.

___________

Jin POV
I wonder if the members have gotten back safely. I'm nervous for them, but I'm sure they're okay. Namjoon hopefully isn't being pressured into doing anything, he may not be innocent, but he is young and people shouldn't treat him or anyone else like that.
I feel like people overestimate us a lot. We all are the best we can be but always push ourselves to do better. Sometimes it feels like we can't even be people, like we're just robots working for BigHit. They treat us well, of course, but we still need to be treated like people. I feel as if ARMY's understand this, but forget it when they're blinded by seeing us. I understand that feeling though, I know Jungkook has a massive fanboy crush on G Dragon. That's always been funny to me, but G Dragon is a god so it's okay.
Our whole careers and lives are in front of us, but deep down, we're just kids who had to grow up too fast.