Little Lunas {Shawn & Franklin}

Start from the beginning

"What's this pack like?" I asked, still watching the sight goes by. "It's fun, especially this upcoming week, my best friend is the Alpha, he's a nice guy, but he's strict, so try to stay on his good side. There's a group of guys about your age, they are gonna start warrior training, you up for that?" Uncle Sam asked.

"I'm an Omega, in my pack we aren't allowed to fight." I explained, "Why not Omega's are still werewolves, you're still strong, and with the right teachers you could be a great warrior." Uncle Sam said. "I don't want to learn to fight, fighting gets you killed, maybe if my parents weren't fighting they'd be alive." I said, feeling a hot tear quickly escape my eye, and I angrily wiped it away. I caught my aunt looking at me in the mirror.

We drove the rest of the way in silence, I watched silently as we drove into a gated and extremely wooded area. "Welcome to the Winters pack, let's get you settled in, then we can introduce you to the Alpha, you'll have to receive the pack mark." Aunt Stacey said, and I froze. "P-pack mark?" I asked, I'd read about those during school classes at home in my old pack.

When werewolves join a new pack, they have to be blood initiated, a bite from the Alpha would do just that. It gave the Alpha command over the initiates wolf, as well as added more strength to the Alpha's wolf, all while opening up a mental link into the pack. "It's just a quick bite, it won't kill you." Uncle Sam said, and I went silent again.

The pack house was huge, there was only one other building on the land, so I figured everybody must live in the pack house, it was big enough to hold a couple hundred people. The entire land was coated in trees. Tall, short, skinny and fat trees, they were all over the place.

All around were wolves, more wolves than I ever saw, some were fighting in human form while others were in wolf form, there were pups playing, and children running, but being an Omega, I felt the need to stay close to my uncle Sam, the Beta.

We walked inside the never ending home, and if I thought it was big on the outside, it was gigantic on the inside, I stood looking around in awe, the ceiling was high and covered in art. "This place was built with a spell, it reconstructs itself whenever we need more room. Cool huh?" Aunt Stacey asked, and I nodded.

"Come on, we'll show you to your room." Uncle Sam said, and I walked behind him in my aunt, the walls were a cream color, and covered in pictures of different families, but the picture that stood out the most was of a tall brown skin man, he stood powerful and commanding, he was clearly the Alpha.

I was a bit intimidated, and that feeling only got worst when a deeply deep voice spoke from behind us. "Sam, is this the nephew?" The voice asked. I turned around and there was the man from the picture, he was way taller than me, he was taller than my dad was, and my dad was six two.

He stared down at me with a look I couldn't place, I didn't understand the look, his eyes were dark, and they raced all over me. He stood wearing a vest that was tight against his bulging muscles, his arms and chest were exposed and tattooed.

 He stood wearing a vest that was tight against his bulging muscles, his arms and chest were exposed and tattooed