The Big Cats

This story has an incestuous theme, I'm not some perv, I'm a writer who just writes the characters given to him. It's weird but when I'm writing, it doesn't feel like me. Anyway I digress.

The sex scene in this story is a tad lewd, boarding filthy. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy the story.
___________________________________________

POV
Terrell

"Daddy don't stop!"

"Daddy don't stop!"

Mind-blowing sex. I should feel disgusted, I should feel like a pervert, but I don't. Even though my father, was currently buried balls deep inside of me.

I'm not saying I didn't feel any guilt, I do, just not about having sex with my dad. I feel guilty when I remember the things I said to my twin, when he first told me how he felt about our dad.

"Don't stop daddy! Faster... Yes faster... yes ah mmmm." He was so vicious, with the way he drilled me, my face flat against the silk sheets, my ass in the air.

"Throw it back... Yeah just like that, whose bussy is this? Huh? Tell daddy." He commanded. My daddy is the greatest man in the entire world, he's also one of the sexiest.

"It's yours daddy, it's yours." I cried, shredding through the sheets beneath my hands. My mind went off as pleasure sent me on a high trip.

Growing up in Atlanta, my childhood was semi-normal. Well it wasn't normal in the normal sense.

It was normal for my kind, Werecats, related to werewolves, yet completely different. Yeah stuff like that exist.

Dad was a well known drug dealer in our community, and in the human one. He wasn't to be messed with.

He and my mom were young when they had me and my brother Markell. Their relationship was always violent, both being from the streets, and both possessing big cats.

When I was thirteen, they finally broke up, they decided I'd live with my dad, and Markell would stay with mom.

It was okay, dad and I moved to Newmount, a city right outside of Atlanta Georgia. Markell changed though, every visit from my brother was worst than the last, unlike my submissive cat, his took after our dad.

Our cats took after our mom, we both have jaguars.

Markell and I may have twin black Jaguars, but my cat isn't very strong. My cat Kelam is stronger than an Omega werewolf, he's definitely stronger than some young vampires but he's much much weaker than everything else.

Markell's an Alpha, but that isn't what makes him so mean. Maybe he was jealous that I got to live with dad, maybe he just hated us now, dad and I weren't sure. Whatever it was drove a wedge so deep, that he hasn't come around in three whole years, and only calls dad on his birthday.