Little Lunas {Shawn & Franklin}

This is a one shot from my previous book of shots, but this time I'm gonna make a series of shots, each introducing a new young Luna. Though the Luna's meet their mates at young ages, this story contains zero perv shit, I can't stomach writing something like that. Anywhore, I hope you enjoy this story, it contains some violence and foul language, as well as sex. Love you guys.

Also the first POV character is based off Macaulay Culkin from the movie Home Alone, who I've loved since I was a kid, he was actually one of the guys that made me realize my super gayness.
________________________________________________________________________

POV
Shawn

I was leaving the only home I'd ever known, ten years old

I was leaving the only home I'd ever known, ten years old. Left as an orphan after my parents died, the pack I grew up in was a small one, we were based in Delaware. My father was the Alpha, he and my mother were killed by a rogue Alpha during a pack raid.

My mother's sister didn't want me to be raised by people who aren't blood related, and since my father's parents are both dead and he was only an child, I was being shipped off all the way to some hick town in Colorado, some place called Sweetwater.

# # #

I arrived at the train station, I was really mature, which was the only reason I was allowed to ride the train alone. I sat inside the station for maybe thirty minutes, I was nervous so I kept combing my hair, a habit I got from my father.

I dug in my travel bag and pulled out the book I was reading, I was rereading the Sorcerers Stone, and just as it was getting good. I heard a loud scream, it was more like a squealing sound. "Oh my goddess! Look at you Shawn, you look just like your father." It was my aunt Stacey, she's an Omega like me and my mom.

"Come on, your uncle Sam is out in the car, he can't wait to see you, and I'm so sorry we missed your parents releasing ceremony." She said leading me out of the station, I could hear the tears coming into her throat, and I decided to give her the necklace that held some of my mothers ashes in the pendant.

"No, I can't take that, it's..."

"Take it aunt Stacey, I have my father's ashes." I said, turning my emotions off, afraid to feel the emotions I knew would crush me. She took the necklace and I went back to following her through the parking lot silently.

We got to the car, and my uncle Sam stood smoking what I knew was a joint, when he noticed us he threw the rest of it away from him, coughing up smoke and waving it away from him. "Hey little dude." He greeted, giving me a hug and taking my suitcases, my aunt slapped my uncles chest, and got in the car.

"Before you hop in, I just wanna say I'm sorry about your folks. But I hope you'll learn to love me and your aunt as surrogate parents." He said, and I just nodded, not knowing what else to say. He put my stuff in the car, and I got in. As we drove throughout the old looking town, I took in the sights, like the old time theater, the old time ice cream parlor, almost everything was old timey.