14: The Hills Have Eyes

(an: minus the hat and i have to start reusing gifs cause google hates me)

Sweet Pea and I walk hand in hand into the common area, "Emmy! Sweet Pea! Just in time!" Veronica cheers

Sweet Pea and I walk hand in hand into the common area, "Emmy! Sweet Pea! Just in time!" Veronica cheers. "My father suggested a weekend at the lodge cabin we tend to go to. Since they can't come they offered me to invite my friends and leave for the weekend. You two, and Betty and Jughead, are invited! What do you say?"

I look at Sweet Pea, who gives a reassuring nod. "We'd love to."

"Well then, cue the dueling banjos." Jughead says. Veronica and I give him an odd look.

"What?"

"And it'll also be a good chance for me to work on my novel."

"Excellent!" Veronica squeals. "But remember, the point of this luxury weekend is to relax and unplug." She reminds.

I hear my sister from behind me. "Luxury and weekend. My two favorite words." She walks into the room farther. "Where are we going, and how extravagant of a wardrobe should I pack."

"Sorry, Cher...it's kind of a romantic couples only weekend." I explain.

My sister pauses. "I see, Of course. My mistake." She smiles."Well, have fun with your romances." She waves goodbye to me before walking out.

"I feel bad now." I sigh. Sweet Pea wraps his arms around me.

"Don't, it's a getaway from the Black Hood and what not drama." He kisses my lips kindly before walking away to class.

"Veronica wasn't kidding." I whisper to Betty. "It really was the last house on the left." Betty laughs as we begin to get our stuff out of the trunk.

"I'll help you with the bags." Andre offers.

"No, no, we've got it. Archie?" Archie goes to grab the bags, Sweet Pea offering a hand. "TTFN, Andre. We'll see you Sunday night at 7 p.m. (I don't remember the time oopsie) and not a second earlier. Betty, wait till you see the inside."

"I'm sure Mr. Lodge explained if there's any trouble, I'm a phone call away, all right?" We all nod before following V into the cabin.

"Welcome to what I humbly like to call, "Lodge Lodge."" We all laugh as Jug gets a call, walking away. I look at Sweet Pea who shrugs in confusion.

Jughead walks in, looking upset. "Jug? What happened? Are you okay?" I question.

"That was Cheryl." I sigh, knowing whatever it was wasn't good. "She said Betty and Archie kissed in front of your house." My jaw basically drops to the floor. Sweet Pea rubbing my back.