2: Nighthawks

I walk into school and immediately walk up to Reggie

I walk into school and immediately walk up to Reggie. When my sister isn't around Reggie becomes my arm candy. He wraps his arm around me as we sit in the common area. "Did you hear about Pops?"

I look up at him, "No? What's happening with Pops?" I asks

"After Archie's dad was shot nobody is going anymore, they think it's a death trap. Pop Tate wants to close it."

"He can't close it!" I shout. "I will get him out of this." I let my red booties click loudly as I searched for Betty and Veronica.

I find them in the Blue and Gold room with Kevin. "Please tell me you guys have a plan to save Pops."

"Betty just gave us a whole speech on it." Kevin laughs. I smile when we all hear a knock. We turn to see a man, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Veronica, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked.

"Daddy?" Veronica stammered.

"Daddy?" Betty, Kevin, and I said in sync.

Ronnie looks at us before following Hiram Lodge. We all look at one another flabbergasted before I attempt to change the subject.

"So, what's the plan?" I ask.

"We want to do a throw back, remind Pop and the town of what the Diner used to be." Betty explained. "And I was wondering if you could help me get your sister get the River Vixens to help out."

I couldn't help but smile, "Of course, Dear Cousin. Anything to help."

I begin walking towards fourth hour, Reggie jogging up next to me. "Hey," He says.

"Hello Reginald." I blandly say.

"Guess who asked me for Jingle Jangle?" I freeze in my path, turning towards the asian ding a ling.

"Who?" I cross my arms, raising my eye brow for an answer.

He leans down to whisper, "Archie Andrews." I pull away shocked. "He wants to be able to stay up to watch out for the guy that hurt his dad, in case they come back."  Archie was doing the one thing I told him not to do. I shook my head  before walking towards bio.

Cheer Practice was the one thing I hated, hence why I never joined the team; but because Cheryl joined, I have to wait until she's done to go home. Josie McCoy was a new member on the squad, and I won't deny she has moves.

I watch as B and V walk into the gym towards Cheryl. "Humpty and Dumpty; just in time to meet our newest recruit."

"In addition to my duties as a Pussycat. And, I just wanna say, girls, I'm so excited to work on my moves and to be a team player, as long as I'm in the fronts." Josie smiled. I giggled under my breath at he sneaky way of being a bitch.

Veronica pauses. "Wait, Cheryl, does that mean you're taking the Vixens back from me?"

Cheryl shakes her head with a laugh, "But Veronica, we're they ever yours?"