10: The Blackboard Jungle

"It was the fucking janitor!?" I screech

"It was the fucking janitor!?" I screech. Betty and Kevin groan in pain as they probably feel like I just ripped their ears off.

"Yes, Emmy, now will you stop screaming!?" Betty scolds. I blush, nodding. Cheryl had texted me about our mothers new job as a prostitute, to which I refuse to come home to. I have been crashing between Sunnyside and Kevin's the past few days. Sweet Pea and I agreed to keep our relationship on the down low, as my friends and family would all kill me if they found out I wasn't only dating a Serpent but am one.

Archie and Veronica walk into the room, and I realize they're back together.  I walk up to them, squealing, "I was waiting for the couple of Riverdale to finally get back together." I grin.

Principal Weatherbee cuts in on the speakers. "Students of Riverdale High, this is your principal speaking. E-mails have been sent to your parents, but effective immediately, Southside High School is shut down." I hear kids in the commons area gasping, "And its students will be transferred to other schools in the district, including this one."

Kevin looks at me and Betty, mouthing 'Oh my god'. "I believe the statement we're releasing-"

"Okay, guys, let's not overreact." Veronica says.

"Will address your concerns and theirs. You should be receiving it shortly. I'm sure you have many questions. But it goes without saying, we are welcoming these students with open minds, hearts and arms."

I grab my bag, rushing out of the commons room, making my way to Southside.

Of course when I arrive, Sweet Pea has already told Jug the news. "You're all going to be coming on my turf." I tease.

Fangs picks me up, shouting. "You know it Blossom!" He twirls me around before throwing me in the air, Sweet Pea catching me swiftly. I grin as he puts me down.

"I have to grab some stuff at my place, I'll see you at the Whyte Wyrm." Sweet Pea tells some Serpents while carrying me towards Sunnyside.

I look at him, "And you couldn't bare to drop me?" He shakes his head grinning. When we actually arrive at the trailer, he sets me down and lets me walk in on my own.

"I didn't need to grab anything." He smirks. I turn around and look at the 6'3 giant.

"Then why am I-" He kisses my lips roughly, my back hitting the wall.

You nasties, this is PG-13.

I wake up the following morning, laying on Sweet Pea's chest. "SP?" I quietly say. I hear him breathe in deeply and lift his head up.

"Hey." He says, grinning groggily. He looks at his phone, checking the time. "You have to go soon." He informs me, tracing circles on my back.

"I know." I sigh. I look up at the handsome man, who pecks me on the lips, giving me the motivation to get up.