After some time the ringing of the phone wakes me up from my daze.
It was his number. I couldn't answer because my dad was home and it would be suspicious to talk with him. So I switched off the call.
After a few seconds the phone beeped and it was a message this time.

"Babygirl
Can you come down for a little?"

OMG he was here outside the building. He wanted to meet me. When did he come so fast?Should I meet him? He came here just to see me so it would be rude to not go.

After changing from my pajamas and wearing a pair of yoga pants and a black T-shirt I cleaned my face and messed a little my hair I went out.

"Dad I am going to get some fresh air, it will make me feel better."

"Ok honey, do you want me or your brother to accompany you? You don't feel well."

I hope he doesn't decides to come with me because I can't meet Jungkook and I won't be able to pass near him and not look at him.

"No dad it's fine. I won't be long just some minutes. Besides I feel better now after eating the soup you prepared."

"All right Joy but please call me for everything that you have."

He worries so much about me and I love him for being with me always when I needed him. His advices are the best therapy whenever I feel down.

"I will dad." I said smiling and closed the door after me. I felt a bad for lying my dad but practically I wasn't lying I was getting some air. I have been closed in my room all day.

I was so excited for meeting him, this wasn't the first time but it was kind a different since last night's confession.

There he was with a bag in his hands typing something in his phone. His eyes raised and came into contact with mines. He smiled and my heart did some weird flips and butterflies that I felt every time he was near me, came alive.

"Hi. How are you?" He asked with a worried look.

"I am better now." I said avoiding his gaze, it made me feel uncomfortable.

We started walking towards a park that was near the neighbourhood, I didn't want anyone who knows me to see us. We are at the beginning of this what we have and less the people now the better. I want to build my relationship the way I want, without others intervening.

We stopped at the park and sat down at a bench. I felt a little discomfort form all the silence that was between us.

"So how are you feeling?" Spoke Jungkook after looking at me for some time. He looked worried he continued asking me how I felt.

I was feeling uncomfortable with his eyes on me, he make me feel shy and all the cold walls that surround me melted in his presence.

"Better." Was my short response without looking at him.

"I am sorry." He said unexpectedly.

"For what?" I didn't understand what was he talking about.

"About keeping you in the rain."

"You don't have to apologize about nothing." It wasn't his fault. I was happy he stopped me because I get to know his feelings.

"I didn't expect this coming. You expressing your feelings, accompanying me home, getting my number and texting me and what surprised me more apologizing. You don't seem like Jungkook I met at first. What have you done to the playboy Jungkook?"

This was a bit harsh but I couldn't understand his behavior which was totally opposite to his palyboy ways.
I wanted to know why he was a different person now.