Caught and Ultimatums

Start from the beginning

"What did you even need this boat book for?" I ask with a laugh as I take it from him.

"I'm writing a nautical novel." He says honestly and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I think Mobey Dick is taken." I joke and Thomas laughs, his eyes squinting and dimples showing.

"So that's what we're calling it now? I mean I know it's big but.."

I smack Thomas in the arm with his book and roll my eyes.

"You're a big child you know that?" I tease and he just nods.

My goodness I love him so much.

No one is in the library so Thomas follows me around as I shelve all of the returned books for the day.

We laugh and joke and carry on until the return cart is empty, but just as I'm about to leave the non-fiction section Thomas grabs my wrist and slams my back against the shelves, his hot mouth coming down on mine like fire.

"What are you doing?" I say with a worried expression. "We could get caught."

"No one is here my love." He counters and I sigh.

"Kiss me." I demand and Thomas happily complies, our tongues sliding against each others in a heated show of lust.

Eventually our forbidden dance ends and Thomas and I straighten our clothing and walk out of the shelves like nothing ever happened.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks me with a smile and laugh, nodding my head yes.

I mouth I love you and Thomas whispers it back before making his way out of the library.

I try to ignore the arousal between my legs as I finish locking up the library, but if I'm being honest it's incredibly difficult.

I fish my keys out of my purse as I walk to my car, the parking lot is practically empty and the night is dark. I get to park close to the building because I'm technically staff so I don't ever feel like I'm not safe.

I'm about to open my car door but before I Can I feel strong hands grab me and twist me around, my back hitting with a painful thud against the hard metal.

"I can't fucking believe you." Michael seethes just inches from my face.

"You blew me off for that old ass Professor?" Michael is beyond angry as he holds me in a painful grasp, my wrists starting to bruise from the pressure.

"I don't know what your talking about!" I cry out, trying to kick him or wriggle free.

"Oh stop fucking lying, I saw you both eating each other's faces in the library." Michael gives a terrifying throaty growl.

"I knew I didn't like the way he looked at you. Is that who you were thinking about on Valentine's Day? You're a fucking whore, you know that?!"

I spit in Michael's face, my eyes squinting in anger.

"Fuck you!" I shout, trying to sound more confident than I actually am.

"You know, Sophia. I really did fucking like you. I could have even seen a future with you, but you went and fucked that up. A futures definitely off the table but I'll make you a deal."

My body goes cold at Michael's words. He leans and kisses my neck, his breathe hot and unwelcome on my skin.

"Either I tell the dean about your little affair, and I'm sure there's proof on the library cameras, or you give me what I want." Michael whispers right against my ear.