" Yeah baby, I'm your daddy. I'm sorry daddy only came now. Do you want to give daddy a hug? " Zach said smiling. Allen wasn't too happy about what Zach just said but he came to Zach and gave him a hug.

" Allen kicked and screamed at daddy. " the little kid uttered, burying his face at Zach's arms when Zach lifted him into his lap. He's afraid his daddy would leave him and Allen again because he was naughty.

" Daddy isn't angry. Daddy is proud because my baby bravely protected Mommy while Daddy isn't around. " Zach said messing up with Allen's hair. My heart just melt at the scene I was seeing. The angry Allen completely vanished, he didn't want to get off of Zach lap anymore.

" I'm so glad mom drag me out of that meeting to go shopping with her. " Zach chuckles as he viewed me. I just massage my temples while thinking of the whole situation.

A misunderstanding that last 5 years and it started because I didn't know we were dating? Wait no! Even if I knew we're dating, I don't think we could avoid this because he still had Sofia back then as his fiance. I always thought our relationship would one day end so me running away is not because I didn't know we were dating.

" What are you thinking? " Zach asked noticing I'm deep in my thoughts.

" How come I didn't know we were actually dating? "

" We text and call each other, we go on dates, I even had my clothes and things at your place and we have se--  I mean... We make love. Isn't that already dating? " I raised my eyebrows at Zach. My brain nerve suddenly popped.

" When you date someone you need to let the other person know. We don't even see each other often and we don't text often. We don't do what normal couples do. " I reminded him frustratingly. The more I think about it the more I start to believe it was 80% my fault. All those heartache that I've felt were just because I was insecure and wasn't confident enough to own Zach.

When we were "together" I was the one who never texted Zach except when I really miss him because I didn't want him to think of me as clingy. I was also the one who said that I didn't want other people seeing us together because I was afraid people will judge Zach if he hangs out with me. When we go to dates we go to the next city to avoid people who know us.

I did all of those because I thought we were just pleasuring each other and plus everyone know Zach is engaged to Sofia since they were very young. And being gay wasn't totally accepted when the other guy is as hot as Zacheus Welton of the Welton Corp.

" Let's talk about this somewhere else. Just the two of us. " Zach suggested and was ready to stand carrying Allen. I nodded and we both finally stood with me not waking Alex's nap.

* * *

Zach brought us to his private villa and I was shocked again to find out he's living in peachwood too. Our villa was actually just 2 blocks away from each other.

" Is the kids sleeping? " Zach ask when I left the guest room. Zach were already wearing his house clothes with a body kissing white long sleeve rolled up to his elbows and a black sweats.

" Yeah. They're taking their afternoon nap. " I confirmed leaning my back against the door.

" I could tell you've been a really great mom to them. " Zach complimented as he slithered towards me until his arms snaked around my hip.

" What do you think you're doing Mr. Welton? " I interupted with my brows tilted up.

" I miss you. " Zach whispered seductively, pulling my hip up. I gasped when I felt him already growing.

" S-Stop, we have a lot to talk about. " I quavered but my body was already starting to get weaker as he forcefully pulled me against him, rubbing his erection against mine. I've never had sex since the last time with Zach so this really triggered my sexual senses.