chapter 29

*Rose*

Two and a half months passed since I told Wyatt that I love him and I couldn't be more happier than I am now, Tate moved in with his friend after I helped her moved here and bought them an apartment not to far from here and I'm happy to report that she gave birth to healthy boy that they both decided to name Mason, I also found out that I was expecting a bundle of joy after visiting the doctor a month ago because I thought I was sick after I begun throwing up every morning but the doctor told me that I was two and a half months pregnant, I had an ultrasound done and the nurse took a picture of it...I had become nervous because I haven't told Wyatt yet I wasn't sure how was going to take it and was scared that he wasn't gotta to want me anymore after he found it. I paced back and forth in the living room while I waited for him to get home, I had moved in with him after I sold my house and had bought the apartment my brother and his friend are living in now, my pacing had increased as I grew more nervous and Milo watched me carefully...I could see the fear in his eyes while he watched me, I knelt down in front of him and assured him that I was fine, that's when I heard the front door open then shut and I seen him taking his shoes off by the door after I slowly stood up and turned around carefully.

Rose: hey baby...

Wyatt: hey sweetheart, sorry I took so long, the rain gotten a lot heavier since I left the house but I got dinner while I was out...I hope you are hungry baby.

Rose: yeah I'm starving...

Wyatt: I wasn't sure what you wanted so I got chinese food...

Rose: that's fine with me baby...

I stood in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck and hadn't noticed that I had been crying until he said something to me about it...

Wyatt: what's wrong baby, why are you crying?

Rose: I'm scared that you are going to no longer want me after you find out.

Wyatt: find what out Rose?

Rose: I'm pregnant Wyatt...

Wyatt: are you-- I mean how long...hmm, Rose I---

Rose: just the reaction I was expecting...

I walked away from him when I felt him grab my wrist and pulled me back towards him and gently cupped his hands on my face while we both looked into each other's eyes...

Wyatt: this doesn't change the way I feel about you Rose, I will love you until the day I die...

Rose: you really mean that Wyatt?

Wyatt: of course I mean it...you're the only female I could ever want and the only one that I will ever need...don't be scared Rose because I'm not going anywhere.

Rose: I love you Wyatt Evans...

Wyatt: I love you too Rose Clark...