chapter 19

*Wyatt*

Its been two months since I had spoken with Rose, I haven't called or text her, I was hanging out with Jack when his phone suddenly started ringing...

Jack: hey baby...okay slow down and tell me what happened....she is? Well that is a surprise...yeah I will let him know just calm down baby its not healthy.

Wyatt: is everything okay?

Jack: yeah I just need to know what the hell your problem is...

Wyatt: what are you talking about?

Jack: you know damn well what I'm talking about...

Wyatt: not really I don't have a clue to what you are talking about...

Jack: I'm talking about you breaking Rose's heart

Wyatt: I broke her heart? Jack she broke mine first but everyone is okay with that, she is silly for wanting to be friends with me...she's just a stupid girl

I stood up and was about to walk away when I heard her speak...

Rose: is that all I am too Wyatt, just some stupid girl?

Wyatt: Rose no that's not what I meant...let me explain please

Rose: save it Wyatt, you said enough and I was stupid for staying friends with you...I never want to see you again. I HATE YOU WYATT EVANS!

I watched as she begun running away from me then I seen Jack stand beside me and begun shaking his head...

Jack: you're crazy for ever letting that girl get away...

Wyatt: why do you care so much?

Jack: you're like a brother to me Wyatt and I only want you to be happy and she was the only person that I have ever seen made you smile, you were an asshole to everyone until she come along and now that she hasn't been around you are the same asshole as you were before...when are you going to realize that you need her just as much as she needs you?

Wyatt: yeah but all she wants is to be friends...

Jack: it doesn't matter whether she wants to be your friend as long as you have her in your life...

Wyatt: what would you have me do Jack, chase after her like you see in those sappy romance movies? You heard what she said before she ran away from me.

Jack: well you kinda deserved it after calling her a stupid girl...I can't help you on this one Wyatt you have yo figure it out by yourself.

Wyatt: some friend you are....

Jack: you aren't getting any younger Wyatt...you're 26 years old and its time you begin settling down with that special girl...you might as well be her friend until she is ready and trust me its total worth waiting for once you get her love...

Wyatt: oh yeah like you and Alice knew each forever...you two knew each for six months before you two got married.

Jack: actually we both knew each other since we were children but I've loved her since we were teenagers...

I watched as he walked away from and headed back to his car and left me alone to think about everything he just told me, I knew he was right and I was wrong for saying that about Rose...she wasn't a stupid girl and I needed to talk to her before it was too late, I walked in the direction she headed and it didn't take long for me to find her cause I spotted Milo outside a local market while she was inside buying something, I stood next to him while I waited for her to come outside.

Wyatt: hey Rose can we talk please?

Rose: no...I have nothing to say to you Wyatt now please leave me alone

Wyatt: I was wrong for what I said...I didn't know you was standing behind me.

Rose: you honestly expect me to fall for that bullshit story, you sounded serious to me when you said it...

Wyatt: please Rose lets just go somewhere and talk about this...

Rose: just go away Wyatt...

Wyatt: no, not until you talk to me

Rose: I have no interest in speaking to you now or ever again, now go away!

Wyatt: I will just keep following you.

She stopped and looked up at me and before I knew it she was looking at Milo and my curiosity got the best of me as I wondered what she was thinking about but I soon found out what she was thinking about...

Rose: Wyatt I hate doing this but you leave me no choice since you refuse to leave me alone like I asked of you.

I watched as she pulled something out of her pocket and quickly sprayed me in the eyes with it, when I got them opened I seen that she was already gone and I couldn't find her at all.