chapter 27

*Rose*

After Tate told Wyatt what I wanted him to know about meeting him tonight, I seen he walking back to my truck with something in his hand, he got back in the truck and handed it to me...

Tate: he said this was for you and that he would meet you there...

I took the box from him and opened and seen a necklace inside of it. I started driving back home so I could get ready for tonight...

Rose: okay Tate I'm leaving...can you stay here and take care of Milo?

Tate: yeah I can do that...have fun Rose

Rose: I will try too

I grabbed my phone and truck keys then left the house, I pulled up to the place two hours later and seen that he was already here, I got out of my truck and stood up against until I seen him get out of his car and began walking towards me

Wyatt: hey you...

Rose: hi...

Wyatt: so what did you wanna talk about?

Rose: well I wanted to say that I know the roses are from you and they are beautiful, thank you Wyatt.

Wyatt: you're welcome and I'm sorry for calling you stu--

Rose: you don't have to apologize Wyatt, I was stupid...and still am

Wyatt: no you're not and I was wrong for saying that about you...can we go back to being friends...

Rose: yeah but...

Wyatt: but what?

Rose: I need to know one thing and I want you to be honest with me...

Wyatt: what is it?

Rose: that day I was in the hospital and you come to see me...you told me you were dating someone, was that true?

Wyatt: no it wasn't true I don't know why I said it...I shouldn't have lied to you

Rose: why did you say it?

Wyatt: I wanted to make you jealous and hoped that you would want me the way I want you Rose...

Rose: Wyatt I...

Wyatt: I can't be away from you more than five minutes without getting angry at someone

Rose: I was told about your anger but I didn't realize that I helped changed that.

Wyatt: I love you Rose and if we have to be friends until you feel the same way I do than that's okay with me...

I walked over to him and he immediately wrapped his arms around me and we both hugged each other.

Rose: I've missed you so much...

Wyatt: I've missed you too...