But truthfully, that's the least of my worries.

I stare at the water swirling around my feet, hectic thoughts finding their way into my head once again.

Why did I let myself become like this?

My forehead makes contact with the tiled wall, eyes closing on instinct when water streams down my face.

Just months ago, I was fine. I was doing fine. Financially stable, a decent job, a few friends... I lost them all. I lost everything.

This was her plan, wasn't it?

Dismissing the thoughts, I briskly swing my head up to wash the shampoo off. The sudden movement causes stars to swarm my vision before disappearing the second after.

"Too hot," I sigh, adjusting the temperature of the water.

I begin to feel lightheaded when I wash off the scented soap on my body. The sudden difficulty to breathe causes my breathing to result in short gasps and urges the bits of whatever stomach contents I have to travel back up.

My hands clamp down onto the handle of the sliding doors, the nauseous feeling worsened.

I swiftly turn off the water whilst stumbling out of the shower. A wrapped towel around my frail body seems to add more immense weight that my legs can not handle at the moment.

My hand places itself on the bathroom wall for support until I plummet down with my sight blurred and spotted.

I need to eat.

Regaining my balance, I stand up with heavy breaths and get dressed in dark clothing to blend in with the night.

I find myself hesitantly standing outside minutes later, wearing a mask that conceals the bottom half of my face.

The warm breeze of summer greets me immediately and I contently smile.

It's nice to be outside again.

I begin to follow the asphalt road that leads me to my desired destination.

This is the chance for me to admire the moon and stars I grew to love over time.

As for now, they are my only companions. Though they only listen and cannot provide answers to my queries, I find it soothing.

They listen. That's enough for me.

I turn right, tying my damp hair up and placing on a cap as the store nears. The glowing lights of the welcome sign greet me from the distance.

I pat the pocket knife in my waistband before stuffing my hands in my pockets. Just in case. Or am I just too paranoid?

I place a hand on the door and push.

It doesn't budge.

Did they already close?

From what I remembered, it's around 11:20 P.M. when I left. The store usually closes at midnight.

I look back at the door, now seeing the sign that said pull instead of push. I mentally curse.

Trying again, I pull on the door this time and got in. The bell attached to the door dings, notifying the owner of the new costumer's arrival.

The usual warm welcoming from Mr. and Mrs. Jeon is absent so I assume they have already departed. Without the usual greetings, I head straight to the back of the store where the instant noodles are.