Just as I was about to get in the school hallway, I started hearing everyone whispering: "look it's Jason." I turned around to see him coming out of his car. Everyone was looking at him in awe as if he was some miracle walking in. 

Rolling my eyes, I continued walking to my locker. "Hi girl," I heard my best friend, Elle say as she lean against the locker next to mine. "Hey Elle," I said as I put my books in. "How was your weekend Celeste at the lake house girl," she said and we started talking and finally Zach, my other best friend, joined us as we made our way to our class. 

Zach is part of the football team and well it's miraculous that he is actually friend with us. He hates the other arrogant guys and well gradually we became best friends. "So guys what have you been gossiping in my absence," Zach said sarcastically. 

"Oh we have been discussing about asking Morgan out for you my dear Zachary," Elle said in a British accent which was totally unnecessary. "Don't say that out loud you stupid," Zach said glaring at Elle. "Come on let's go guys. The bell is about to ring," Zach said as he pulled us to class.

A few hours later, it was finally time for lunch and the three of us made our way to the lunchroom. "So Zach when are you actually going to ask Morgan out," I asked. As soon as he heard her name, his eyes lit up. 

"I don't know guys," he said as he covered his face with his palms. "Oh lover boy take a chance and just ask her. That can't be that difficult," Elle said as I pulled his hand away preventing him from hiding his face. 

"Celeste why don't you just go and ask her what she think about me," Zach said looking at me with his puppy eyes. "Gosh you guys know my weakness. Exploiting me I see," I said as I got up from my seat. Turning to make my way to Morgan, I saw the infamous Jason Donovan's face. He was talking with his friend with absolutely no emotion on his face. 

"Well I'm not going there," I said as I took back my seat. "Please Celeste just ignore him," Zach said as he held my hand. Sighing, I looked at him defeated. "Okay fine I'll just go around the room," I said as I got up again. 

"You owe me big time Zachary," I said glaring at him. He just looked at me smiling and sent me a flying kiss. Damn I've got such sweet friends who are always ready to sacrifice me the moment they get the chance.

Walking round the lunchroom just to avoid that bastard was worth it after all. "Hi Morgan. Can I talk to you for a little bit," I said with a big smile as I was kind of excited. "Hey Celeste yeah sure," she said as she patted the seat next to her. 

"So I just wanted to know what you think about Zach," I said while observing her face light up. "Zach? Well he is such a good looking guy and you guys look good together," she said making me gasp. "What you think me and Zach are together? Oh God no no no," I said laughing out loud. 

"Oh I didn't know that. But yeah he seems like a great guy," she said with a genuine smile playing on her lips. "Aren't you all shy now Morgan," I said as I nudged her shoulder. "Celeste stop," she said as she blushed. "Well I have a feeling that he likes you so what will you do if he asks you out," I asked just to be on the safe side. 

"I'll totally say yes. To be honest I have had a crush on him since sophomore year and never thought that I had a chance with him," she told me looking all embarrassed. "Hey look it's good that you told me because I can tell that he has a little something for you. Anyways I'll have to go back to my table now so just don't break his heart okay," I said as I got up. 

Going back to my friends, I couldn't help but smile as widely as I can. "So what did she say? Does she fancy our little Zachary," Elle asked in a fake thick British accent making me laugh. 

"Well Zach you should have probably asked her out a long time ago. I mean did you ever noticed the way she always looks at you," I said as I took a bite of his sandwich. 

"What are you talking about I am the one who always looks at her. Now that sounds like I'm a creep," he said sighing. "Anyways ask her out and please don't hurt her, she seems like a nice girl," I said and Elle nodded in agreement. 

"Okay fine I'll ask her at the end of the day," he said making me and Elle squeal. "Our little Zachary is growing up," Elle said wiping a fake tear and that earned her a smack on her head from Zach. 

As I sat there watching my best friends fighting, I started feeling someone's burning gaze on me but when I turned looking around, I found no one staring. Maybe it's just my imagination. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,  a lot of you have been requesting for a teen fiction and well here you go. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me for more. Also I already have two other books which are already completed: Billionaire's Love  and Dealing with Mr Billionaire. Make sure to let me know what you thin of this start. 

-Love Mokshda