"Yo Mom kicked her out?" I asked. He nodded.

"Nickolas get yo ass in this house!" Lorin came outside yelling. "Keep that money". I said to him.

He nodded. "Thank you". He ran to the house as Lorin grabbed his shirt and yanked him inside.

I shook my head and pulled off. That girl changed.

Everybody did.

———————

Woowoo

I was in my room listening to little baby, scrolling down my feed on Instagram.

"Prince!" I heard my dad yell.

"Wassup?!" I yelled back.

He told me to come here. I huffed because I highkey didn't feel like going all the way downstairs.

When I got downstairs he was sitting at the bar drinking some liquor. Most likely Hennessy.

"Wassup man?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Didn't I ask you to keep a eye on kelly for me?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah why?"

"Did you know her mom kicked her out?"

My mouth fell open. "What? Forreal?"

"Nah for fake". He said looking at me with a serious face. "What's going on?"

"Too be honest. I don't even know". I said shrugging my shoulders. "The only time I talk to kelly is when she comes to school, which is barely".

"Damn man". My dad said roughly. "Of course it's not your fault, but I know trell would be pissed. He probably is right now"

" I'll try getting in touch with her, but she been real lowkey". I said sitting next to him.

He nodded and poured my a glass of henny. "Drink up, son"

—————

Warren

"Riley you good?"  I asked looking at her through the FaceTime call. "You looking all sad..did I do something?" 

She shook her head. "No..of course not baby, I'm just resting. My stomach kind of hurt".

I nodded my head and sat my phone down on my nightstand for she could see me. "Good, why haven't you texted me back all day? This the first time I've talked to you since yesterday night".

She sighed. "It's been a long day, I haven't had time. Sorry"

"You coo. I just be bored wanting to talk to somebody..what you doing this weekend? Maybe we can see a movie or something".

"Awww warren I can't this weekend, I have to go to the doctor to get a..a check up. But what about next Wednesday? We can see the incredibles".

I was about to say yes until I remembered Courtney's little sisters funeral was Wednesday.

"Damn bae I cant next Wednesday. Courtney little sister funeral that day".

She rolled her eyes. "Really warren? Did you even know that little girl?" 

"Man don't start that shit yo'. Even if I didn't know her I'd still go to show my condolences. You be acting like I'm just a emotionless ass nigga or sumn".

"Maybe you need to be". She mumbled.

"What?" I asked. Before she could reply the phone went dead. "Fuck it".

I would call her back on my other phone but I could tell she had a little attitude.

I turned my light off and was about to go to sleep until I heard my other phone begin to ring.

"Ugh what the fuck". I moaned rolling over. I picked up my phone and answered with out looking. "Wassup?"

"Man did you know Kelly's Mom kicked her out? That's probably why she been out the way". Woowoo's loud ass voice blared through the phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up. "Nigga lower yo voice. What you so loud for? And damn forreal".  Kelly's face came into mind.

Telling Woowoo about her situation came to mind too. But I remembered what she said. That is her business and just because she shared it with me don't mean I gotta share it with him.

Brushed it off and began talking to Woowoo again.

Our whole conversation was based on kelly. Woowoo love talking shit about me and Courtney, but this dude lowkey had feelings for Kelly.

He just didn't want to admit it.

20 minutes later I found out he was drunk and he was pouring all his feelings out to me on some tender shit.

"Aight Woowoo, get some sleep man. Kelly gone be coo maybe she just getting herself together". I said trying to get off the phone.

"Nah, she need to stop taking so long. But I'm tired as fuck. I'll talk to you later".

"Aight". I said about to hang up until I heard his voice again. I threw a little tantrum since I was tired as fuck.

"Aye...I love you bro. You really my nigga. Same dad different mom but we still full blood. I don't know what I'd do if I loose you. I already lost my mother, you all I got left except for Dad. I know you love this killing shit but I just want better for you. And don't think because I'm talking like I love you don't mean I'll beat yo ass like I hate you. One"

He hung up and I was confused. He was really a true Gemini. "Nigga I'll beat yo ass". I texted him.

I clicked back and seen Courtney texted me and asked if I was up.

I called her.

"Hello?" She sounded sleepy.

"Was you sleep?" 

"No...I was waiting for you to text me back, thanks for calling though. What you doing?"  She asked.

"Nothing..why you up?" 

"Just thinking". She said.

"About what?"  I asked.

"Life" the line was silent. "Would you ever want to be a dad?"  She asked.

I nodded like she could see me. "Oh yeah, I would love to be one..I think I'd be s good ass father. Young or old"

"Thanks for being my bestfriend warren. At first you was mad annoying but now I love you. Your the truest bestfriend". She said out of nowhere.

I smiled. "I love you too man, and same for you. But get some sleep. Aight?" 

"Okay..bye I'll see you tomorrow at school".

"Bye". I said shorty after hearing the phone hang up.

Everyone was expressing their feelings tonight I guess.