Who's Your (Baby) Daddy? 2

She's never coming back

It's all over...

Y/N hadn't made contact with me in two weeks, and you can bet your last dollar that I cried every hour she wasn't home again.

I've stayed in bed at least ten or twelve hours every day. I get up to eat once? Maybe a snack on a good day. Hard to have much of an appetite when a future you saw with the girl of your dreams, comes tumbling down.

Today I might try eating breakfast, after all it's been a while and I need to survive some how. Sitting up slowly I let out a groan as my body aches. My back pops loudly and I hiss, "Fuck!"

I grab my phone and sluggishly walk downstairs. I look through the cabinets and grab the pancake mix along with a bowl. Once I pour in the powdery substance and add water. I mix slowly, staring off into the bowl.  I let my thoughts consume me.

Y/N loved making me pancakes for breakfast, especially on the weekends. We both were off from work but she'd get up early to make breakfast and bring it to me in bed. Every now and then she would add something new; cinnamon, brown sugar, fruity pebbles, strawberries and mango. Gosh that one was my favorite. Y/N was always so good to me. I just had to go and fuck it up I guess. Now it's gone.

I'm never gonna love again. I can't. Not the way I loved her. She was.... is my everything. If it wasn't for me being so stupid and desperate for comfort in the heat of the moment she'd still be here! She would be here in the kitchen with me, cooking while I annoy her and cuddle into her. Playing with her hair and stealing kisses every thirty seconds. God I miss her so much.

I finish cooking my pancakes and sit at the table. I begin eating, quite quickly might I add. I've kinda been starving myself by crying and sleeping for days on end. The silence in the room gives me chills, the sound of my chewing is the only thing filling my ears on occasion. I look to Y/N's empty chair then place my fork down. The hunger to have my relationship restored overpowers my one for food.

Throwing my dishes in the sink I grab a bottle of water and slowly head upstairs. My sheets rustle as I flop down in my main spot and grab Y/N's pillow to cling onto.  I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Maybe this time I'll wake up and it all will just be over. This nightmare will end , she'll be back home again and we can be happy together. Everything will be normal.

To my demise I was woken up by loud ringing from my phone. I reach around blindly in an attempt to find it and hit the green button.

"Mm Hello?" I mumble out

"Babe?"

I gasp for air as I sit up. Finally being brought up from the sorrow I was drowning in.

"Y/N?!!"

"Lauren calm down. Are you ok ?"

"Yeah, yeah never better."  I smile while rubbing my eyes.

"Alright. Well I was hoping I could see you for dinner and we could talk everything out." 

"Sure!! I'll cook ! What do you want?"

"No Lauren don't worry about that. I'll send the address and you just meet me there, alright?"

I try to make her reconsider "Are you sure? I don't min-"

"Laur.."

"It's not a problem I have time to go to the store."