chapter 28

Shawn drove you back to his house. With every minute that passed you felt more and more nervous. I'm pretty sure yall know why. Your hands started to sweat (my hands get really sweaty when I'm nervous) so you kept cleaning them on your sweats.

Shawn noticed and asked "are you okay hun?" You didnt know what to say. You were scared to tell shawn you were a virgin. It's kind of embarrassing being a 22 year old that is still a virgin. Him being 4 years older and obviously more attractive you knew he wasnt.

You were quiet for a long time. He noticed that too. "Baby what's wrong??" Shawn said looking over at you. You had no idea how to say it so you just spit it out.

"I'm still a virgin..." you said while you blushed and looked down at your lap.

Shawn was quiet. He kept his eyes on the road and didn't say anything. You started to worry. "Listen if you dont wanna hook up with me anymore it's okay I know its embarrassing and sad." You said.

Shawn waited a minute after you said that to speak. "Who said being a virgin is a turn off?" Shawn asked.

You looked up surprised. "Wait what?"
"If your a virgin, it just makes me want you more, so I can be your first. And I'll promise to be careful and slow, unless you say so princess ;)" shawn said, holding your thigh really close up, you almost even knew what he was talking about.

You blushed so hard and was so relieved. You felt so much better. "Thank you baby" you said holding onto his hand. He entertwined his fingers between yours and gave the back of your hand a kiss.

The butterflies in your stomach went crazy.

After 20 more minutes yall finally arrived at shawn's place. It was a condo with a nice ass view. You got your purse that had all your valuables and went in.

Shawn unlocked the door and let you in first. As soon as you walked in you noticed how clean and tidy it was. "Wow shawn, I'm surprised how nice you keep this pl-" you got cut off by his lips.

He took your purse and dropped it on the floor, not breaking the kiss. He was kissing you in such way that was so different yet so nice. It was a mix between passion, love and lust.

You could tell he missed you. Shawn took your hoodie off your body revealing your right tank top just covering your lingerie.

He looked at you with this look in his eyes, that you've never seen before. It was thirst, and lust and the need to do something. Again your a virgin so everything was pretty new and you had no idea what anything meant.

He kept kissing you and even pushed you against the wall. He pressed onto you, you could feel his bulge growing and growing. You loved it. As weird as that sounds. Shawn's hands wandered your body. From your hair, to your boobs, your waist, butt, and even your privates.

He slid his hand in between your thighs and went up, ( with sweats still on) and it made a moan escape your lips. You felt so good and you wanted more, you then knew what this feeling was and you loved it.

Shawn smirked at you and whispered into your ear "that's all I want to hear you say tonight princess" before crashing into your lips again. You jumped up, and shawn caught you by your thighs and took you to his room, not breaking the kiss.

He dropped you onto his king size bed and said "strip" and he did the same.

You took off your shoes, socks, sweatpants , and tank top and even let your hair loose. You were both in your underwear atm. You were wearing what shawn sent you. Before he went on top of you again he took a minute to admire you.

"Wow baby, I'm good at choosing stuff for you" he chuckled. "Oh shut up" you said giggling. "Are you sure your ready?" Shawn asked. " just be gentle please" you asked. "I promise, now come here" shawn said licking his lips.

Shawn layed you down again and began getting on top of you. He kissed you before heading down around your neck and chest. He made sure to leave hickeys everywhere. You moaned softly to his kisses.

Shawn started to strip you. Completely. You felt weird bc you've never been naked in front of anyone but your mother . Shawn took a minute before continuing to pleasure you. "I'm so lucky to have you. And to be your first..."

You blushed and shawn kept going. He trailed kisses down your body and eventually got to your vagina. (I'm sorry for using that word lmao)

You moaned his name. Shawn started to kiss your other set of lips. You arched your back moaning in pleasure. He moved his tongue all around your area. Your rolled your eyes back in pleasure and moaned his name even louder.

Shawn then got up and took off his boxers. His manhood was so big, you only raised your eyebrows. "You like what you see?" Shawn asked. "Shawn, wtf, how is that even attached to you?" You laughed.

"Its all yours babygirl." He said. You got down on your knees and well.... started sucking dick. (I need to stop 😂) you went up and down and damn near throwing up but you wanted to pleasure shawn.

Shawn even put his hand on your head to push you down further. After 10 minutes he finally climaxed. He moaned your name so loudly it felt so nice.

After he recovered he grabbed you and threw your naked self on the bed again.
"Damn your bad... but that's one of the many things I love about you" he said.

"Same goes for you handsome." You said kidding him. This time you leaving him hickeys. He kept moaning and you loved it.

"Okay okay hold on," shawn said while taking out a condom. He put it on and layed you down and got a hold of your legs. He slid it in. You felt it alright. You instantly moaned of shock and pain.

"You okay?" Shawn asked. "Yeah just be gently at first please" you told him. And he did as he was told.

After many screams and moans and slaps to the ass you both finally reached orgasm. When shawn pulled out all you could see was white fluid. Shawn quickly got on his knees and sucked it all up which felt amazing of course.

He took of the condom and layed down right next to you. You both felt sleepy.

"Thank you so much for this shawn."

"Anything for you maya"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So um..... I might suck at writing smut, but there it is please dont hate me.
But anyways here's another chapter and hope yall like it.

Sorry for not updating In a long ass time, I'm really busy planning a party and yeahhh....

Please vote if yal like it tho!   -j♡