chapter 2

You walk thru the whole adult department and the nurse measures your blood pressure, weighs you, measures your height and takes a blood sample.

Anyway so you walk behind her as you put on the best fake smile you can until she takes you to you're room. You wait there for what seems forever until you hear a knock on the door. You shoot you're head up, a bit startled.

"Hello Maya" says a voice that sounds like of an angel.

You look and its the guy you basically fell in love with earlier. Both of you stare at each others eyes for a moment. Into his deep brown eyes that sucked you in.

Soon after he says " so what's the problem Maya?" You shake your head, breaking from the trance. And you look down for a minute, noticing his huge beautiful hands, then saying " my back has been hurting a lot recently, and I thought it was weird because I'm pretty healthy and young " he thinks for a moment gazing over you.

"Hm, I'm going to have to check you're back then, may you please turn around?" He says.

You instantly blush and get super nervous, because you know you have a pretty hairy back, and because you didn't want to show your hairy back to the handsome doctor.

You hesitate for a moment and Dr. Mendes notices so he asks " is everything ok Maya?" You say "yes sir" and you turn around he says " may you take you're shirt off, you can keep you're bra on though" you hesitate even more but you do it anyway since you didn't want him to think that you felt embarrassed.

As soon as you take it off he stands there a moment, gazing over you. You turn around, asking if something was wrong and he says " no not at all Maya" with a serious face.

He takes his periscope and tells you to take deep breaths as he listens to you're lungs. He notices you shaking and he asks "you ok?" And you say " yea I'm just cold" which was true but you were also nervous as fuck.

After he's done listening to you're lungs, he starts pressing down on your back to see were it hurted. Then you let out a light squeal when he presses down on you're lower back. He stops, not wanting to hurt you any more.

Then he says " Maya, can you please bend over, so I can check your spine?" You close your eyes, knowing how awkward it was gonna be.

You hesitate for a moment, then you bend over facing him, but looking down. He looks at your spine for what seems forever. "Ok you can put your shirt back on" he says. You can basically hear your huge sigh of relieve and put it quickly back on.

He writes something on his clipboard, while looking at you while pretending to write. Your lightly blush, while looking always to hide it.

Soon after a huge awkward silence he says "Maya, I think you just have back pain, nothing to bad, maybe because you've slept in a bad position for the past few days?" You think for a moment, and you do remember that you have been falling asleep in weird positions.

You blush so hard and say " oh yeah now that I think about it I have, im sorry doc, I probably wasted your time." And he walks up to you and holds your hand and says " its ok Maya, that's what I'm here for" he says while staring into your eyes.

His name is called from outside breaking you're trance. He says " go get these medications in the pharmacy downstairs, I'll see you next week." He says with the cutest smile. He leaves after that to attend someone else. You get up too, getting your purse. You left that hospital very happy.