chapter 22

"So how's Indiana?" Asked Bella. You sat down on th bench on the yard, with your favorite graham crackers along with your siblings.

"Its alright, a lot colder too( sorry if this is wrong) but it's overall pretty nice." You said.

"Do they have an in and out?" Asked your brother carlos. You laughed and so did Bella. "Carlos!!" Said Bella.

" No it's fine, and no no they dont, at least none near were I go to school" you said chuckling

"You know, we really miss you sometimes, I miss having you around and being able to cuddle or watch a movie together," said your sister.

You started to tear up, "don't say that, you'll make me cry." You said trying your best not to cry. "Its true.." she said coming up to you and giving you a tight hug.

"When you miss me, just close you eyes, I may be far but never gone," you said hugging her. (I swear if you don't get this reference Imma be mad asf😂) 

You could feel her hugging you tighter. Your brother couldn't resist and came over to hug you too. "I love you guys so much, dont forget that."

"I love you too" they both said at the same time.

Your mom saw you guys outside and opened the yard door. "Are you guys okay? C'mon, it's time for dinner." You mom said giggling.

" coming!" You said. You all got up and started walking into the kitchen. Chicken and salad. Your favorite.

"Man I'll finally be able to enjoy dinner with you guys again." You said sitting down. 

" Of course, you know we missed you," said your dad. "I missed you guys too" you said.

"Okay okay now, I don't want to start crying, let's just eat Okay?" Your mom said. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done!
SO LIKE I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE OAKLAND SHOW AND I'M SO HAPPY, ALSO THE APPLE LIVE STREAM WAS SO GUUD OMG.

But anyway I hope you guys like this chapter:)

Please vote if you did.
                    -j♡