chapter 5

5 days later was your follow up.

Ariana wanted to come with you since she's in love with Shawn too.

You showed the lady your card, and she gave gave you some paper to fill out. Suddenly you feel a hand on yours. You look up and you see Shawn smiling. Your heart beams with happiness.

"I'll see u in a few minutes" he said with the smile still on his face.

"Ok" you were never this exited for a doctor's appointment.

"Omg girl he loves you" said ariana
"No he doesn't" you said, "he's just really nice"

"Yeah totally" ariana said

"Maya?" Said a nurse you immediately stood up, alone, and walked in. Your hands were sweating.

She took your weight, blood pressure, and measured your height. "Just wait until Dr. Mendes gets here, it shouldn't be long" the nurse said.

That's what they always say. They always take at least like 15 minutes.

Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by Mendes. You made eye contact with him for like forever.

"Ok Maya, have you taken your meds like I told you too?" Shawn said.

You kept focusing on his voice and how good he looked with his uniform on. He knew you somewhat personalky so he went "hello?" With a chuckle at the end.

"Yes" you practically spit out "Ok good" he said, not loosing eye contact

He checked your spine again and he made you touch your toes. He checked up on the basic things too, like your heartbeat, breathing, temperature, etc.

He then wrote up a new subscription, it was only one medication this time.
Which relieved you.

Meanwhile you put your shirt back on. You could feel someone staring at you. You turn around at look at shaen and you caught him staring.

"You like what you see?" You said, jokingly. He shook his head and said nothing. You just laughed at your self. He had the tiniest of smiles on his face.

"So here's your new med, forget about your old ones, take it once a day and you'll be fine." He said, "your next follow up is in 2 weeks"

You screamed in the inside, you just wanted to see him.

"Ok sounds great thank you" you said. But then you read the paper carefully. It had a phone number and a question. "Black Angus tomorrow?"

Before you could look up he was gone. You jumped up and down, but not too much to were people outside would notice. "OMG OMG OMG" you whisper shouted.

You left the room with the biggest smile on your face.

"What happened???" Said Ariana
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this chapter!
Do you like the story so far?
Btw I named Mayas best friend after ariana Grande cuz she's my other idol ;)
                             -j♡