chapter 1

You wake up to your alarm clock at 8am you usually never wake up that early but you had a doctor's appointment.

You put on a plain white tee with some light blue ripped jeans folded at the ankles, and you're adidas superstars. And put on some light make up and put your hair in a bun. You look at your fridge, groaning Bc you didn't have anything good to eat, so you just eat some cereal.

After that you go get your car keys and your purse, getting into you're Jeep. The hospital is like 25 min away, so you drive a bit faster, plus you were already kinda late.

Once you arrive you enter the building right away locking eyes with a really hot guy, looked like an angel.

He has beautiful brown curly hair, he was pretty tall too. He had deep brown eyes that u were staring at like an illusion. You stand there staring at the beautiful piece of art that you just encountered, while he just smiles and walks away.

That smile almost killed you. Later then you go up to the desk and the secretary right away smiles at you and asks if she can help you. " appointment for Maya " you say. She looks at her computer for a moment then gives you a form to fill out while you wait.

As soon as you sit down you can't stop thinking about that man. "He didn't look that old, so he must be my age right?" You thought to yourself. " Maya? " you hear a voice and its a nurse ready to guide you in.
_____________________________

Hey guys :) this is my first fan fiction book I'm writing so hope y'all like it. I doubt anyone will read it tho :/