chapter 3

You drive home thinking about that doctor. You think to yourself that it was really silly. Like almost even embarrassed. Who would have a crush on their doctor?

Later you get home to your roomie, also your best friend, Ariana. She notices the peculiar look on your face and asks " Maya, are you ok?" You tell her " no not really "

You tell her about your beautiful doctor, and how you had a crush on him. She's thinks it ridiculous, what you thought would happen. So you tell her, " come to my next appointment, and let's see how you feel " she agrees, and soon both of y'all go get ready for dinner.

6:00pm

Y'all go to a sushi restaurant. Both of you love sushi. " for 2 please" you tell the lady at the door. She walks you over to a pretty table next to a large window. You and Ariana look at the menu, you settle on the spicy California roll (sorry I don't really know that many names of rolls)

You make your order,After your raspberry iced tea arrives. " so tell me how the hot doctor looks like? " she tells you. You immediately roll your eyes and she insists. "Well he has beautiful brown eyes, his hair looks perfect and is very soft, and he has very white skin, but it suits him, ya know?" You tell her

She tilts her head slightly to imagine how he would look like. You lightly chuckle at the sight. You turn your head and say " speak of the devil...." You all of a sudden turn shacky, almost even scared. Ariana says " what do you mean?" He notices you and walks up to your table

"Hey, Maya,Right?" You smile when you hear your name come out of his mouth." Yeah." You say with a light chuckle. He looks at you and smiles and then turns to face Ariana. You immediately break from your trance.

"Ariana, this is my new doctor, Dr. Mendes, Dr. Mendes, this is my roommate, Ariana" they shake hands and smile. "Call me Shawn, when were not in the hospital"You nod and look down because your blushing. You look up at him, catching him staring at you.

You blush even more but look away to hide it. He then says "ok Maya, I'll see you in a few days in your appointment, or maybe sooner" he says following it with a light laugh.

He walks away and immediately Ariana freaks out, "Omg, is that really your doctor? I won't be surprised if you loose your virginity at a visit" you roll your eyes. Ariana has always been pretty dirty minded. You have too but not as much as her.

" and did you see the way he stared at you? He's all over you" Ariana said. "I doubt he'll be interested in me, I mean cmon look at him, he probably has a gf. A guy that good looking can't be single" you tell her, following with a sip of your iced tea.

"Well I didn't see him with anyone" she said. "Whatever" you tell her, clearly annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating in forever. plz vote and comment💓