chapter 16

8 am
You couldn't stop thinking about your date. All you could feel were the butterflies in your stomach and his lips on yours. Man you loved that feeling.

Ariana want home for a week. It was holiday season :). You decided to stay for Shawn a bit, and then yoibwoukd go home for 7 days, for Christmas, new years, and just to spend time with family back home in California. The total break was a month anyway.

You woke up and went pee, bc you always had to pee everyday when you wake up. Then brushed your teeth, washed your face, and went to eat breakfast.

You made yourself some waffles with berries. Your go to favorite breakfast. With a cup of coffee with cream and sugar. You sat down to enjoy breakfast when you heard your phone ring.

It was Shawn. You smiled from ear to ear and picked it up.

Shawn: good morning, how is my baby doing?

You: I'm doing pretty good handsome, how are you?

Shawn: I'm just happy I get to hear your voice right now.

You smiled so hard, your couldn't believe you heard that.

You: Shawn stop. (You said smiling)

Shawn: what? I'm being honest.

You:your an idiot Mendes.

Shawn: I love you princess.

You:I love you too handsome.

Shawn:I'll see you later.

He hung up and with that you finished your breakfast, and got into the shower. He was picking you up at 12, so you had about 3 hours to get ready.

After the shower, you put on your robe and put a towel in your hair. You didn't know what to wear, so you went with what felt right:

 You didn't know what to wear, so you went with what felt right:

You felt awesome in heels. Today you felt like blowdrying your hair. You let your damp hair loose. You but heat protestant on, and then you just started blowdrying it. (Idk how to describe it lmao)

You finally put on a necklace, and a few bracelets, some makeup, and perfume. You even took some cute pictures. When all of a sudden you hear Shawn ring the doorbell.

You get your stuff together and go to open the door. You take a deep breaths and open the door. You see Shawn wearing black jeans and some black boots, with a button up shirt. He looked good.

"Hey beautiful" Shawn said with a smile from ear to ear. You smiled and said "Hello handsome" Shawn blushed and took u in for a kiss. Shawn smiled and looked at you. He bit his lip and u blushed.

"Okay hun let's go" Shawn said holding your hand. He led u too his car and helped u in. He then walked around to the drivers seat and started the engine. "Can I have the aux cord today?" You asked.

Shawn looked at you kinda weird. "Sure why not?" He said. You grabbed it and plugged it into your phone. You put 'let me love you' by ariana grande.

As soon as it started Shawn looked at you with a smirk. He humed along to the words and so did you. When it was over he held your hand and said
" are you trying to say something hun?"

You kinda hesitated. "You can tell me anything you know" Shawn said lightly squeezing your hand.

" I'm kinda like scared to get further into this relationship, and it has nothing to do with you trust me," you said. "Then what is it?" Shawn begged.

"The last relationship I've been in, was awesome, I really liked it, but, we broke up, and we agreed on staying friends, but he slowly didn't want to talk to me anymore. Like he didn't even text back sometimes. And a month later he then had another girl. I'm just scared that you'll forget about me, like he did, ik tgis sounds stupid." You ranted.

Shawn kept quiet for a few seconds.
"Maya I promise to never forget you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done!
Hope you guys like it♡
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have so much fucking homework:(
But anyways please vote

-j♡