E L E V E N

chapter eleven: the realization

Malayah's yelling shocked Amelia and Cameron. They pulled apart and looked back at her with wide eyes.

Cameron tried to reason with Malayah, "Babe, it's not what it looks like."

Amelia clutched onto Cameron's arm, "No, it's time to tell her the truth. Tell Malayah that the relationship between the two of you was a joke. Tell her that she was just the side hoe. Tell her that you love me."

Amelia looked at her while she spoke. Taunting her to see if her words could effect Malayah in anyway.

She was angered by Amelia's words. They made her realize that Cameron didn't love her at all. He wasted two years of her life.

"How long has this been going on Cam?" She yelled, never letting her eyes leave his.

There was no response. Instead, Cameron just looked away from her and gazed at the floor.

"How long," She yelled again. At this point, people from other dorms started to appear, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Two years," Cameron mumbled.

Malayah's face scrunched up, "Speak up," she demanded.

Cameron repeated himself again and looked up at Malayah.

She was hurt by his words. Tears clouded her vision as she looked at Cameron, "Two years? We were together for two fucking years. I loved you for two years. And the whole time you were cheating on me?"

Amelia interrupted the conversation between them, "Yes, honey. Did you not hear him the first time? When Cameron moved from Dallas to Midfield, we never stopped dating. He told me all about you. How pathetic you were. How easy it was to fuck y—"

Malayah lunged forward, trying to punch Amelia. She was stopped by two arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her back.

She knew who it was. She thrashed against him, trying to break free of his grasp.

Keyshawn leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Calm down, baby. It's not worth it."

She ignored him as anger coursed through her body.

"Let go, Keyshawn! Let go of me!" Malayah screamed, grabbing onto his arms trying to pull them away from her body. But much to her dismay, Keyshawn only tightened his grip around her.

Renae walked in at that moment. She came as quickly as she could when someone told her she needed to come get Malayah.

"What the fuck is going on in here? Malayah, what happened?" Renae asks walking up to her.

She looked at Renae, hot tears strolling down her face, "He cheated on me, Nae. He's been cheating on me this entire time."

Renae turned to look at Cameron and then Amelia. She pointed at her and asked, "with this bitch?"

Malayah looked at Amelia. Amelia was still sitting on her bed, holding Cameron's hand and smiling.

Renae turned back to look at Malayah and she meekly nodded her head.

"Do you want me to beat her ass." Renae asked her calmly.

She knew that if she said 'yes', Renae would do it in a heartbeat.

"No," she said, placing her hands on Keyshawn's hand that was splayed across her stomach.

"You can let go of me now. I'm not going to do anything." She said quietly, trying to turn and look up at him.

Keyshawn loosened his grip, watching her closely.

Once Keyshawn had completely let go of her, she walked over to her purse.

She fumbled through her purse until she found the promise ring that meant nothing to her.

She threw the promise ring at Amelia with all her force, "I think this belongs to you."

Amelia caught it easily. She looked at the ring and her smile widened. She hugged Cam telling him, "Aw, it even has a castle on it like my last name. I love it and I love you, babe."

Malayah looked at her in disbelief. Cameron not only cheated on Malayah, but he also cheated on Amelia. How did Amelia still love him? Why did she still want to be in a relationship with him?

She shook her head, "You two really deserve each other."

She turned to leave when Amelia spoke again.

"And you deserve this," Amelia said, before spitting on her.

When Amelia's spit landed on Malayah, all hell broke loose.

Malayah spun around and saw Amelia standing in front of her.

That's all she remembers happening before blacking out completely.

When Keyshawn pulled her back by the waist this time, she zoned back in.

She saw Amelia standing in front of her, holding her bleeding nose and crying.

"What the fuck, you stupid ass bitch!" Cameron yelled hopping down from her bed.

He walked quickly towards Malayah, "What the hell is wrong with you? Just because I fucked you a couple of times doesn't mean you can punch my girlfriend."

Keyshawn moved Malayah away from him. He looked at Cameron saying, "You need to watch your mouth."

Cameron moved forwards until he was chest-to-chest with Keyshawn.

Cameron challenged him, "Oh, you must be her little bitch. I knew that hoe couldn't keep her legs closed."

Keyshawn's face flashed with anger and he shoved Cameron back.

Before another fight broke out, Michael intercepted.

He stepped in between the two guys, "Enough, Keyshawn. You don't need to get in anymore trouble. Let's go."

Keyshawn looked at Michael, his face stone cold. Malayah had never seen Keyshawn like this before.

Keyshawn stepped back and let out a loud breath. He turned and grabbed Malayah's hand, pulling her out of the dorm with him.

She heard Renae say, "I'm just going to stay and have a little chat with Amelia."

"No, you're not," Michael harshly said, "let's go."