Chapter 33- Everyone has the right to be free!

"Gear Second!" Luffy said utterly serious.

Juli's eyes widened in shock as she felt a huge intent to kill come from Lucci. She looked in his direction just to see that he changed into his human-leopard form. She bit on her lip as she remembered what happened the last time he changed into this form. 'I think Chopper said that the emotions intensifiy when a Zoan user changes into their animal form...'

"I don't have anymore time to waste." Lucci said seriously and vanished with a Soru. He appeared right before Juli again.

Juli's eyes widened in surprise at that. 'I can no longer match both his and Lu's speed...'

But before he could grab onto her, Luffy appeared behind him. "Jet Whip!" Luffy shouted and roundhouse-kicked Lucci into a wall, away from his sister.

Lucci crashed into the wall and fell to the ground. He slowly got up and glared at him. "Did you already forget, Mugiwara no Luffy. I took you out in one hit in this form at the Galley-La headquarters!"

"Yeah, I remember. I was fine after I ate some meat." Luffy said casually.

Lucci narrowed his eyes in annoyance. "Soru!" He appeared right before Luffy. "Shigan!" But Luffy just disappeared and appeared then right above him.

"Gomu Gomu no..."

Lucci quickly turned around. "Tekkai!"

"Jet Bazooka!" Luffy shouted and sent Lucci flying into a wall. A huge dust cloud was whirled up. As the dust cloud cleared, Lucci stood back up.

He and Luffy glared seriously at each other.

Juli bit on her lip and clutched onto the cut on her stomach, which was still bleeding. 'I hope this will stop bleeding soon...'

'I was careless. I never thought he was this powerful.' Lucci thought seriously. Then, he noticed how heavy Luffy was breathing. "You're breathing pretty heavily. I bet it's related to that steam."

"If I can beat you, nothing else matters!" Luffy narrowed his eyes.

"I see. Formidable." Lucci said cheekily.

Juli's eyes widened as she felt a new wave of Robin's emotion. 'Disbelief... Relief... Happiness... Determination... And a raise in her fighting spirit...' She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. 'What could that mean...' Her eyes widened in realization as she got it. "LU!" She shouted happily.

"Huh?" Luffy looked at her.

"It's Robin! Franky reached her! They freed her!" Juli told him and smiled brightly.

"I see." Luffy said in relief and smiled.

Lucci tsked. "That doesn't matter as long as you haven't escaped from this island. And you two will never get past me! Soru!"

Luffy narrowed his eyes angrily. "Bastard!"

They both disappeared and appeared so fast that Juli couldn't follow them with her eyes. 'They are unbelievable fast...' She thought as she tried to follow the fight.