47: Jimin ; soft talks pt. 2

Note: before I continue the loveteams in BTS. I would love to continue soft talks in Chapter 43. The love chuchu I was typing, it's really true.

Mild Depression.

Anxiety Attacks.

The doctor told me that, I was in the hospital taking a blood test, taking my blood away I rested my head in the pillow and someone knocks on the door opening it slightly.

It was my mom.

Jimin got married already, a kid with two named Hoseok and Seokjin.

The doctor told me something peculiar, the depression was caused by stress. I was in a deep one-sided love and no love can really kill a person.

My mental health has been damaged because of the stupidity of me loving a guy who only treated me as his bestfriend.

My mom never talked to Jimin since he's busy with his job and taking care of the kids.

"Are you okay?" She ask me and I nodded. The doctor walks in and we waited for the results.

"We can't really say something about that, you must go to a psychologist, Y/N. It must have been something you felt, and you must talk to that guy now, it just that being inlove really goes on to state," The doctor said smiling and walking outside.

- - -

"Can I have a green tea frappe?" I ordered and walk to the table waiting for my order. I have a meeting with a psychologist later, when the doctor told me that it was love, I have hated it.

The aroma of the coffee is soothing to my taste buds and I kept calm. The waiter landed my frappe in the table. I sipped on it and I look at the streets with a cloudy weather.

I miss you so much, Park Jimin. If only I could see you again.

Five years had passed, in those five years Jimin never talked to me. I missed him and his cuddles.

A waiter walk towards me landing a glazed donut, ugh! My favorite! "I didn't order for this," I said and the waiter smiled.

"A guy in his white sweater walks in pointing at you and ordering as much as he said this is your favorite," He said walking away and I smiled.

That must be a nice person, and who knows me really well. What if he's a stalker? My mom never knows about my favorites since I grow up not opening myself to her.

Only Jimin did know. Jimin. Of course. I munch down the donut walking away with the frappe I ordered.

The guy who wears white sweater! I look at the surroundings and he took the bus and I ran at the other side of the street slowly.

The bus is not yet here for minutes, fine, I have to run. I run as fast as I can and I can see the bus stopping, I quickly hopped in seeing a guy wearing a cap and glasses on.

I sitted right beside him and I look at him. Plump lips? Check. Muscular thighs? Check. Pointed nose? Check. Beautiful glowing white skin? Check.

I slowly check him out as he cups my cheeks kissing me, my heart beats fast and everything was slow.

"J-Jimin?" I ask and he nodded and I hug him. "Why did you kissed me?" I said in shock as people looks at us others are clapping and others are smiling.

"Because I miss you," Jimin said as I hug him tight. I miss you also, shorty. I loosen the hug as I felt my phone vibrates inside my pocket.

"Oh no, I have to go to the doctor, see you again, Jimin!" I said hopping out of the bus and Jimin slowly walk behind my back.

"Doctor?" Jimin said as I look at him, "Ne, I had this mild depression and anxiety attacks," I said and Jimin stood in front of me, crying.