42: Hobi ; confessed

I stand up in front of him and I sigh, making myself comfortable.

"Uhm, Hi Hoseok! I'm Y/N, I was your classmate back in college, I like you.." The music made you drown in the feels, Hoseok looks at me with a smile as he pulled me out of the bar.

We are having a reunion since we barely even saw each other for a while now. Hoseok was my highschool, college crush and until now I can't find my fortune, I want him. I like him. That's it.

"Well, I don't know about that," Hoseok said scratching the back of his head and I bend down my head. I nodded and quickly walks out.

"Nevermind. For sure you have a girlfriend already. Annyeong!" I walk out in front of him and I heard him walking inside the bar.

Hoseok

She walks away as I walk inside the bar and took my phone and wallet.

It was nice seeing you again, Y/N. But let me try to make my feelings bloom.

She did this, she confess last time but I rejected her because I was stupid around girls, I don't know how to treat them right. Like girls usually wants, the kiss, the cuddles.

I walk outside the bar walking away from the crowded area and into a park where peace and quiet is formed.

"I miss the old Hobi, how can he just forget me like that? I confess to him last time still he rejects me? I can't believe that!" A girl was shouting and I peek at the other side of the park seeing her swinging and a frown face on.

"Aish, all I did was get your attention. You're so pathetic, Y/N! Why do you still love that Jung Hoseok who did was reject you two times in a row!!" She said screaming.

She's that cute screaming on top of her lungs as she stops because her phone rings. "Oh wae?" She said lazily swinging at the swing herself.

"Aniyo, Hobi rejected me again," She said throwing pebbles to the ground as she pulls her hair making a bun while she drops her phone on his lap.

"Yoongi, I tried okay? If I lost, I lost okay? I can't tell him about all of it. I can't help seeing him rejecting me!" She said in the next line and she sighs.

She stood up from the swing and I slowly catch her up, "What now, Yo— Oh! Hoseok, hi! What are you doing here?" She said putting her phone in her bag as she adjusted her lenses before looking up at me.

"I, I tried listening to you and Yoongi? What is it about me?" She widens up her eyes and she sigh, I pulled her to the benches where the Han River is, the cold air rushes up to our faces and she was snuggling up to the cold.

"I can't Hoseok." She said and I pulled her closer at me so that she can be warm, this girl never wears anything cozy and warm. She's not a super woman who can just stand in the cold without any coats and jackets on.

"Tell me," I said as she sigh, she opens her phone and the passcode was my birth date. I waited for her to talk.

"Yoongi is your bestfriend. I was your girlfriend, since highschool but I don't know you just left me. You went to States to study there and finished your college here, it feels like decades without you. I tried confessing almost a month but you rejected me. I just want you back, Hobi. Yoongi misses you. And I miss you too."

I look at her standing up from the cold benches and she looks at the distance, "You told me you had a girlfriend." She said, tears were flowing down in her cheeks and I hug her.

"We could start over again, babe," I said and she nodded snuggling her face to my warm coat.

So that's why she's always with me, even though I rejected her she still loves me the way I will love her.

- - - - -

So I had a bad day today, but everything went well anyways. But feel happy and loved. If I make a book two of this, I'll be opening requests and ideas from all of you.

xoxo