39: Jin ; bestfriend hit

Your POV:

I yawn as sun begins to shine at my windows as I tried getting up. Aish, I can't get up at all.

I tried walking downstairs, and saw a guy cooking, "Morning!" Oh, it was Jin. Omo, he did this! HE DID THIS!

I walk fast downstairs smacking his shoulders, "Yah! I can't walk because of you," Jin kissed me in the lips, and I flinch. Did this guy gargled his mouth before kissing me?

"You liked it, so don't complain," Jin said flipping the pancakes in the pan and I sat down at the counter adjusting my sit. I'm struggling.

"So, do you like pancakes or the other pancake?" Jin said winking at me as he put the hot coco in the table, "Yah! I can't even walk," I said to him sipping my hot coco. Jin put the pancakes beside me and did an aegyo telling me to eat it.

"Of course, I'll eat oppa! I love your pancakes, it's just that the hot coco's are so delicious," I sip at the last liquid inside of the cup and Jin chuckled wiping the stain in my mouth.

"I have to go, my girlfriend needs me," Jin said kissing my forehead and walk upstairs grabbing his shirt and phone.

"See you later!" Jin said closing the door.

You want to know about me and Jin? We are bestfriends since we were young. His girlfriend, doesn't like the 's' word, because she's not ready. So Jin used me to be he's toy.

They call us, "No strings attached." That's true but my feelings never have faded, Jin always made me happy. If that's what you call cheating, then let's call it then.

Young, Wild and Free.

I am struggling to walk with Jin did to me, he was enjoying it last night that he hit me, big time!

I took out my phone and I saw a news that made me shock, Jin's an idol. Probably they know where is Jin living. And he's girlfriend is not an idol.

TOP NEWS: Kim Seokjin slapped by a random girl? Caught in camera. Click to see!

Media. Jin's dead to his girl, I click on Jin's name contacting him and he answered.

"Are you okay?"

"Don't ever call me, ever again." Jin said ending the call as I gasp.

I walk upstairs staring blankly at the ceiling.

- - -

It was almost midnight, Jin didn't talk to me and no closure. Now, I'm still here jumping into conclusions.

I know it was bad having an affair with my bestfriend, Jin who has a girlfriend.

My phone rang grabbing it quickly, it was Jin.

"Hi?" I said to the next line, I don't want him shouting again.

"Where are you? Have you eaten? Babe, I need you! [random name of a girl] please come home."

I ended the call. Hell, he's finding his girl. I sigh and tried to sleep.

- - -

Three years have passed. Jin wasn't I loved anymore. No more Jin screwing both of our lives up. The both of us are free!

I walk to the coffee shop, sitting at my usual seat, "Hi Amanda, the usual!" I said ordering and I sitted comfortably.

Jin must have been a father with two already. His idol career ended, still I heard he was now living in an apartment near mine but I wasn't sure about that.

I read an online book and plug the earphones on my ear. I saw a guy sitting in front of me. It was him. Jin.

"Hi!" I greeted him and he stares right at me, wearing a shirt and sweatpants. Still he was hot and handsome.

"I.." I cutted him off, "You missed me? I know that, you called me last two years saying that until you threw me away just like that," I said and Amanda walks in landing the coffee and quickly walks away with heads down.

"Yeah, because I want her to shut up about you being a slup, I wanted her to know how much beautiful you are. And now that I have found you, let me ask you one thing."

"What?"

"Be mine?" Jin said smiling widely, "Sure." I said and he smiled. The usual Jin hugging me tight with smiles on his face.

"Also, oppa's need, jagi!"

- - - - -