After me quickly getting frustrated planning for it, Stephanie and Jd took over. I hope they don't have my shit looking crazy. They seem like they have everything under control though.

As far as David? He just threw me stacks of money saying get whatever I want.

I smiled rubbing my belly.

I can't wait to meet you little butt. As David would say.

My thoughts were cut off as I heard my refrigerator opening. I furrowed my brows and looked at Jd deep in the fridge.

"Jd get your ass out my refrigerator! You didn't even speak to me when you walked in." I said frowning.

"Damn, my bad sis... I'm just hungry as fuck. Where the fuck Dave at with the food?" He whined, shutting the fridge. "Me too... I don't know he should be here any second."

He walked over to me and grabbed my stomach. "Heyyyyy Uncle fat girllllll." He cooed to my stomach. He also thought it was a girl.

I pushed his hands off my stomach. "How are y'all so sure it's a girl."

He shrugged. "Niggas just know." I rolled my eyes. "Bull. Shit." I said waving him off.

"No forreal! See!" He our one hand on my stomach and closed his eyes.

"It's a girl." He opened them back up. "She told me."

I bucked my eyes. "Who told you?!"

"Uhh... Mother nature..." He said in a duh manner.

"You need to stop smoking all that fucking shit Jd." Stephanie said as she came in the house with Wal-mart bags with Dave behind her.

"Ooo! There go my baby mama!" She ran up to Steph and kissed her face. He took the bags out her hands. "Nigga get your old ass off me!" She wiped her face.

"Shut yo fat ass up. You love my old ass." He said walking away. "Mhm whatever."

Dave came up to me wrapped his arms around me. "Hey beautiful how you doing?" He smiled at me as he sat the boxes of pizza on the island.

"I'm good. What about you?" I asked burying my head in his chest, smelling his smell that I loved.

"I'm good." He smiled looking down at me. He crouched down and pulled my cami up revealing my protruding belly.

He laid his hands on it and placed sweet kisses all over it. "Heyyy Daddy little butt!" I smiled watching him. He was so excited about being a dad.

"Daddy big girl." He cooed into my stomach, placed one last kiss on it, and stood up.

"How are y'all so sure it's a girl?!" Me and Steph both yelled. They both shrugged.

"Niggas just know." They said in unison. I pointed at him as I walked over to the grocery bags.

"I'm disappointed in you." I said unpacking them. "What? Why?" He held his hands up.

"I thought you were smarter than that." He laughed and continued to help.

***

We all stepped back and admired the dinner we put together for tonight.