Chapter 10

BRI'S PoV:

I woke up coughing uncontrollably.When I was able to stop coughing,I heard everyone run down to my cell.
"Was that you coughing Bri?"Rick asked me.
"Yea why?I'm fine just a scratchy throat.No need to worry guys"I told them getting up and grabbing clothes to get ready for my day.Although also beginning to worry.
"Bri you should go down to the tombs and be looked over by dr.S."Rick told me.

The tombs no one knew but I was terrified to go down there not just because of the name but because there wasn't any light shining through like in here.

"No.It's dark down there I'm not going.Have Dr.S come up here."I said while walking to the showers and everyone followed me.
"Bri I'll get someone to walk with you.You need to go down there."Rick told me.
"Listen!I'm not going down there.Now leave me alone or I swear I'll start showering in front of all of you.And I'm serious."I told them all.
"Fine take a shower after I'm going to walk with you okay?"Hershel said.
"Fine."I said back.
I took as much time as possible in the shower so I didn't have to go to the tombs.I was afraid.I knew it wasn't only a look over.They were going to keep me down there.But I'm going to put up a fight.

"Let's go Bri or I'll get Rick to come in there and drag you out."I heard Hershel yell to me.

SORRY FOR MAJOR INACTIVITY JUST BEEN A LITTLE DOWN ALSO IM MEETING TWO AMAZING YOUTUBERS IN 16 DAYS SO I'M PRETTY STOKED I WANNA TRY AND GET THIS TO 20 VOTES BEFORE I CONTINUE SO YEA ILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME BYE!