Chapter 2

BRIANAS POV:

This all I need to know my dad's name and that he uses a crossbow.
I continued walking for what seemed for hours and I came upon a hospital that seemed clear so I decided I would rest there and continue looking for my dad.When I entered the hospital there was obviously zombies here.So I took them out the way I was taught by my father.I wish I waited to ask my mom why I have the angel wings on my vest but I'm sure that came from my dad too.
It seems that I literally am my father.Not a shocker all my mom was good for was killing zombies.

When I finally found a hospital bed I decided I'd put some stuff out in the hall on both sides and in front of the door to prevent me from walking out when I woke and getting attacked by chompers.

While I was sleeping I heard a window break which caused my curiosity to expand. I grabbed my crossbow and walked out and saw a guy there with a gun.

"Hey kid it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you where are you parents?" The man asked while lowering his gun.
"I left my mother to find my dad."I said. He seemed to keep eyeing my crossbow.
"Where did you get that crossbow?"He asked walking towards me causing me to aim it at him.
"I had it since I was two my dad taught me how to shoot."I said getting scared.

MEANWHILE AT THE PRISON......

DARYLS POV:

I had to leave Glenn back there because we were already split up so I headed back I saw him head towards the direction of the hospital so he probably continued on to get some supplies for Hershel.After I told everyone and Maggie that they all calmed down.

I just wish I could say I had someone out there and a kid to everyone but because of my attitude they won't believe me.We were currently in the middle of talking about our family and kids and the people we have lost.

"How about you Daryl you have anyone?"Lori asked me.
"It doesn't matter because even if I do they are dead anyway."I said getting pissed off.
"Daryl come on man just tell us."Rick said pushing.
"No!.It doesn't matter okay?"I yelled walking back to my cell/room.

Damn assholes need to mind their own damn business.

AN HOUR LATER.....

"Hey Daryl sorry if I upset you I just we all shared stories about our family's and was hoping you would to."Rick said as he walked into my cell.
"Rick I had a family eight years ago and my 'Wife' took that all away."I said tearing up thinking about my daughter.
"What do you mean it was all taken away by your wife?"Rick asked me.
"Well I had a daughter he name is, or was Briana and my wife felt the need to take her away from me about a year before this shit started.I taught Briana how to shoot a crossbow when she was two."I said tearing up more.
"Why did she feel the need to take Briana away from you?"He asked me.
"Well when I drink I'm mean and I used to drink alot but I never once hurt either of them.But yes I threw glass but I never once hurt them."I told Rick crying fully now.
"So you had Briana for two years and your wife just took her?"He asked sounding like he was pissed now too.
"Yea...She is an exact copy of me."I say as I pull out a picture of her from when she was a baby.
"Wow she really does look like you."He said in awe.
"Yea I just like to think she is alive somewhere out there but she would be only ten she couldn't defend herself."I said.
"I'm sure she could her dad taught her everything right?Then she is out there somewhere I'm sure of it."Rick said trying to make me feel better.
"Eh.Probably not Rick .I'm just gonna go to bed i'll see ya in the mornin."I told him.
"Alright goodnight Daryl."He said.
"M'night."I responded back.