Chapter 6

THIS BOOK WILL FOLLOW A BIT ALONG THE STORYLINE OF THE SHOW BTW BUT MAYBE LESS SAD.ALSO THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT ACCURATE I KNOW I'M SORRY MY NETFLIX ISN'T UPDATED SO I COULDN'T GO BACK.ALSO PLEASE LIKE CAUSE ITLL LET ME KNOW YOU ENJOY THIS SO FAR

BRI'S PoV:

Carl,Lori,Carol,Maggie,Beth,T-Dog,and I were up with Hershel on the court yard,Trying to get Hershel to work on walking with crutches,while,Rick was down on the outer parts of the courtyard with Daryl and Glenn.They were getting firewood.When all of a sudden Rick's smile went away and was yelling at Carl to look out.We all turned around and there were a bunch of walkers coming towards us.Maggie,Lori,Carl and I ran into one cell block that hasn't been cleared yet.Real smart of us.Carl was the one killing the walkers while Maggie and I helped Lori stay safe.At one point we became cornered so Maggie led us into a storage room and Carl shut the door.

We were trapped.
We were gonna die.
Or starve to death.
So much for finding my dad.

All of a sudden Lori began going into labour and Maggie told her to remove her pants and push.Lori kept on screaming as she pushed.Maggie told her to stop pushing and that was something was wrong and she brought her hand up and it was covered in blood.Maggie suggest that we attempt to get Lori back to Hershel but Lori kept saying that it was to dangerous and that Maggie had to deliver the baby.

I didn't wanna lose her.

"Maggie you have to.I don't want this baby to die.This baby has to live."Lori told Maggie.
"I can't."Maggie told her starting to tear up.
"You have to for me."Lori said grabbing her arm.
"Well I don't have anything to-
"Carl has a knife.Give it to her Carl."Lori demanded.
"You will die."Maggie said. That's when I started to cry.
"I know but I want this baby to live they are going to beat this."Lori said starting to cry.
"No you aren't doing it."Carl said walking over to his mom crying.
They then had a long talk but before they started Lori wanted to talk to me.
"You watch Carl and Rick.You make sure they don't get themselves killed.You protect this baby.Be there for Carl.I wish I could be her to see the day you to actually get together."She whispered like she was predicting our future.
"I promise.We will be best friends,maybe couples but that is a rare chance my dad won't let that happen."I said also talking about promising to watch out for the boys.
"Thank you."Lori told me.
"Alright Carl I need you to hold her arms down ok?"Maggie asked/told him.
"No...I can't."He said looking at his mom.
"Baby you have to I need this baby to live alright it'll be okay."Lori told him.
"Alright Lori I'm gonna start"Maggie said shaking.
"It's okay."She said looking up.

Maggie began cutting.
'STOP! YOU'RE KILLING HER!"Carl yelled at Maggie while crying.
"Carl I need you to hold her or I'm gonna cut the baby."Maggie told him.
"I'll do it."I said.
"Alright I can't tell if this is the arm or leg."Maggie said.
"Wait here we go."Maggie said as she pulled out a baby girl......She wasn't breathing.
"Come on."Maggie said while doing CPR on her.

The baby began crying and Carl took of the jacket he was wearing.
"Alright come on we better make our way back so my dad can check her out."Maggie said to us both referring to the baby.
"Wait.We can't just leave her here."Carl told us.
"Carl w-
"No I'm not letting her turn."Carl said walking towards his mom.
"I'll wait out here,Come on Bri."Maggie said.
"Okay."I said walking with Maggie.

CARL'S PoV;

I knew I couldn't just let my mom turn.I knew I had to shoot her before she could turn but I kept thinking of something.

Back at the farm at night I saw my dad with a gun held to Shane's head.I was so confused.What did Shane do?Did he hurt mom and dad found out?Did he hurt my dad?Then Shane attacked my dad and my dad stabbed him in the stomach. Then I ran to my dad yelling at him.I don't know why I was yelling at him.Shane attacked him.I realized that my dads focus was now behind me and he looked afraid or shocked,or maybe both.I turned around and saw a dozen walkers climbing over the wooden gate.I looked back in my dad to see what he would do. Though instead I saw Shane coming at my dad.....As a Walker.....I instantly reacted by shooting him in the head.

I then shot my mom in the head like I did to Shane.I walked back out to where the three girls are.Well where two of the most important girls are.