Chapter 9

BRI'S PoV:

Where was my dad?Why wasn't he with us?My luck he probably ran of looking for Merle.

We were able to find my dad and he brought Merle along.....Great.Note the sarcasm.

"He isn't coming back with us."Rick told my dad.
"You left him once and I finally found him and you expect me to leave him again?"My dad asked Rick.
"It's us or him."My dad said.
"Wait what?You can't be serious dad.You are actually saying we allow him into the prison after he hurt me?"I asked him pissed.
"Look I know what he did was messed up but he is my brother and I haven't seen him in a year.So yea if he can't come back then I'm staying with him."He said while grabbing his bag.
"No he isn't coming back."Me and Rick said almost simultaneously.
"Alright see ya."He said walking away with Merle.

When we got back to the prison Carol was looking in the car for my dad.She was so upset.

DARYL'S POV:

"I knew you'd choose me over that cowboy."Merle told me.
"Shut up"
"And you even left your kid for me now I knew you had guts but I didn't know you had this much."He said to me.
"I said shut up."
"And why did you care anyway we should've stolen from the group sooner did you even tell them we were planning on doing that eventually?"Merle asked me.
"No wonder they left you on the rooftop back in Atlanta.You deserved it you are always mean and run your mouth.And ya know what I'm leaving you too."I told and walked back to the prison Merle knowing better not to follow me.(ALSO I KNOW THAT LIKE MERLE LIKE EXPOSES DARYL'S SCARS BUT I WANTED IT DIFFERENT SUE ME)

When I got back to the prison Carol hugged me.But Bri wouldn't speak to me.I don't blame her.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THE GOVERNOR ATTACK HIS PEOPLE.

We went out and were on our way to end this fight between us and woodbury.On the way we ran into walkers and some of the governors cars.Who could've done this?Oh wait.

While I had my back up against the car door there was a bang and there was a lady who said the governor had attacked them all.We drove over to woodbury and told everyone what happened almost everyone decided to come with us back to the prison.

BRI'S PoV:

Carl and I were standing at the door of the cell block when a bus and Rick and my dad pulled up.When elderly people and families began walking out of the bus Carl walked over to his dad and he looked pissed.

"What is this?"Carl asked his dad with an attitude.
"They are going to join us."He said while touching Carl's shoulder.

WOW TWO EPISODES IN ONE OR IS THERE MORE IDK I CAN'T COUNT LMAO

CARL'S PoV:

"You didn't wake me up."I yelled to my dad who was getting I believe tomatoes for the pigs.
"Yea cause I knew you were up all night reading comic books with a dying flashlight"He yelled back.
"Can I help on the fence today?It looks like they could use the help."I asked my dad.
"Nah.I need your help today,they'll find other people to help out."He told me.

We began walking over to the pig pen and I noticed Violet wasn't being active.
"Hey what's wrong with Violet?"I asked my dad as he finished filling the dish for the pigs.
"What did I tell you about naming them?They aren't pigs anymore they are food?"He asked me upset I just stared at him for a moment.
"I just thought that...you know until...Okay."I said back.
"I don't know what's wrong with her.Could be sick,could be nothing."He told me.
"Feel better....Violet."My dad said when we were going back to the prison.

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT.....

BRI'S PoV:

I heard people screaming from the upstairs cell block.Rick,Glenn,Daryl and I cause my dad told me to,grabbed a knife or in this case me and my dad grabbed our crossbows.We went up and people were getting bit.
"Bri you get people out take my knife and protect yourself."Rick told me.
"Wait what about you?"I asked him realizing now he doesn't have a weapon.
"Give me your crossbow."He told me.
"Right."I said handing it to him.
I ran getting most people down to safety.People were getting bit.But what could have caused this?
"Dad?!"I heard Carl yell from outside the cell block.
"Watch it."I heard Glenn yell.
"Thanks."Rick said to him.

We started walking outside and Carl was running up to Rick but he was trying to tell Carl to back up.Why?

"We need a seperate section to quarantine people."Rick said to everyone.
"Why?the Walkers are dead it's safe now."I told him.
"Well yea but the people who went inn to help are all contagious probably from what caused the outbreak."He told me referring to me and Glenn and my dad.
"So we are going to die?"I asked him.
"Maybe but we can get to a vet store Hershel said that they could have medicine to cure people who end up getting sick."Rick told us.
"The vet is forever away by time someone goes and gets back there is a chance that everyone will already be gone."I say.
"It's worth a shot instead of sitting here waiting to die."Carl told me touching my arm.I moved away cause I was in there and I don't want him dying.
"Fine."I tell him.

"Me and some others can go."My dad said.
"Alright I'll get some people.Carl roundup people who aren't coughing and put them in a separate cell block.Bri whoever is sick or coughing round them up and put them in the unused cell block.Each cell will be their own little room to be treated and watched okay?"Rick said to us.

I DON'T REMEMBER WHO WENT SO SORRY

"Daryl and some of the men from woodbury can go and get some medicine."Rick told us.
"Can I go?"I asked them all.
"No we need to make sure you don't get sick."Rick told me.
"But what about my dad?He was there."I said kinda upset.
"He'll be fine.But your immune system might be weak."Rick told me.
"If anyone starts coughing sweating profusely or anything sick like send them to the quarantine so it doesn't spread."Hershel told us all.

We walked out of the council room...I know weird I'm the only kid in the council.We walked out because we heard Karen and she was with Tyrese and he seemed worried when we said we were taking her to quarantine apparently David.(I don't remember who he was I believe another friend of theirs.) was also there.Eventually Daryl and others set out to get the medicine.
"Stay safe and if you start feeling sick go to Hershel."My dad told me and I nodded back.

NARRATOR IDK POV:

After a few hours before they left though Tyrese brought Rick,Glenn,and Daryl to a back area of the prison and it was Karen and David burnt to a crisp.(I DID THIS WRONG SORRY)(THEN AGAIN I DON'T WANT IT TO BE THE EXACT SAME)
"Who could've done this?"Tyrese asked all three men.
"I don't know but whoever did will be in trouble."Rick told Tyrese.
"Well you sure don't sound too eager to find who did this.It seems murder is okay here."Tyrese said angry.And his anger was mostly pointed at Rick.
"It's not."Rick said in his own angry tone.
Eventually the two started fighting and Daryl broke it up.

BRI'S POV:

The next day I woke up and couldn't stop coughing and of course everyone came running to me.
"Was that you coughing?"Rick asked me.

OOO CLIFF HANGER ALSO GUYS PLEASE START LETTING ME KNOW IF YOU ENJOY THIS OR I CANT UPDATE ANYMORE THAT'S WHAT WAS TAKING ME SO LONG I FEEL YOU AREN'T ENJOYING IT DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE