Chapter 4

GO BACK AND READ LAST CHAPTER OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE
Rick's PoV:
I was confused when I saw this little girl at first because she looked like a little Daryl,I'm going to have to keep that to myself or he will kill me.This has to be Daryl's long lost daughter.
"So I'm going to ask you a few questions and you have to answer them honestly.Alright?"I tell her.
"Ok."She says looking down.
"How many walkers have you killed?"I ask her knowing it can't be many.
"Um....-I cut her off.
"I know it's hard to keep track just-"She then cut me off.
"Over 100 for sure."She told me and I was shocked.
"How many people have you killed?"I ask.
"One."She says ashamed looking down.
"She took me away from my dad."She told me still looking down.
"What about your mom?"I ask getting off track.
"She's the one I killed."She said slowly walking towards the gate to leave.
"Where are you going?"I ask starting to chase after her.
"Away.Thanks Glen but I'm finding my dad on my own."She said going to leave.
I don't know why but I ran after her I mean a girl the same age as Carl.He could finally have a friend. Although I don't think Daryl will believe any of us if we just go in there and say this child was his kid.
"Wait!"I yelled to her.Dammit no turning back now.
"We can help you find your dad you only wanted him so you did what you had to do."I told her getting closer.
"Are you sure?"She asked slightly confused.
"I have a boy his name is Carl he is 10."I tell her pointing to where Carl was now standing due to me yelling.
"He has a sheriff's hat why"She asked me.
"Because it used to be mine until he got shot like me so he earned the hat I guess."I tell her chuckling a bit.
"Fine but we need to find my dad soon."She say in a serious tone.
"Deal."I say walking with her towards the gate.
Bri's PoV:
When Rick pointed at Carl I knew I had to stay for him.Not because they offered to help,Only him
Rick led me to a cell.
"This is where you can sleep someone will be in to wake you in the morning for breakfast."He told me.
"When will we look for my dad?"I ask him curretly only worrying about him.
"Soon."Was all Rick said as he left leaving me in the darkness swarmed by my fearful thoughts.
THE NEXT DAY...
I was dreaming of meeting my dad when i was shaken awake by someone.
"Hmmm What I'm up."I say confused looking around.I start hearning laughter and look to where that laughter was coming from.Carl
"You kept saying dad so I wanted to make sure you are okay,and also breakfast is ready you should come down and meet everyone."He said smiling at me.
"Thanks."I say in an annoyed tone.As he walks away I feel the urge to yell to him.
""Wait."And there it is.
"Yea?"He asks.
"I was dreaming of my dad. Like we finally found eacother and we were happy."I say starting to tear up.
"Hey.We are going to find him.I promise."Carl tells me hugging me.
"Thank you."I tell him.
Carl and I walked towards where everyone was eating breakfast.
"Hey she's awake."Rick said to everyone and laughed.
"Yea I am and also hungry."I said back laughing.
"Here I made them."An older guy said handing me some eggs.I wonder how he got them?
"Thank you?"I asked indicatig I didn't know his name.
"Hershel I'm the doctor."He told me.
"NIce to meet you.I'm Bri but you probably knew that."I said laughing a bit.
"WHAT!!!"We all heard from the ledge of the steps.
"Um Rick what was that?"I asked him.
"Just another memeber of the group."He said akwardly.
"No the only person named Bri is my daughter.What is your real name?How do you know my daughters name?"This man said getting angry while aiming a crossbow at my head.
"WHOA DARYL STOP IT!"Carl yelled at him pushing the crossbow away from my head.
Wait did he say Daryl?
As in my dad?
"Carl what did you just say?"I asked him.
"I just told Daryl to get that crossbow away from your head!What do you think I said?"He asked me looking puzzled.
"What is your name?"I asked walking towards this man.
"It doesn't matter cause I'm gonna be puttin this arrow through your skull!"He yelled while once again pointing the crossbow at my head.
"DARYL STOP!"Glenn yelled this time taking the crossbow from Daryl.
"My daughter is dead.There is no way she could survive this.What the hell did you do to my daughter?!"He asked me tearing up.
"Only became more of a badass."I said smirking at my own joke when suddenly Daryl is coming at me with my own crossbow and hitting me right in my temple.
"BRI!" Was the last thing I heard when it all went black.
ALSO SORRY I'VE BEEN REALLY SICK SO PARDON MY ABSENCE.