Chapter 5

CARL'S PoV:

When I saw the crossbow connect with Bri's head I pounced on Daryl.

"BRI!" I yelled when I jumped on Daryl's back and boy he didn't like that.
"Get the hell off me kid."He said trying to be calm towards me as he shoved me off.
"NO what the hell is wrong with you?!"I kinda yelled at him.
"CARL! Language."My dad yelled at me.
"UGH!Well if you can't tell,Daryl just knocked his own daughter unconscious."I said to my dad.
"Listen kid I don't know what she's been telling you but my daughter is dead because she was trapped with her mother."Daryl told me.
"Well if you let her talk maybe you'd understand."I told him rolling my eyes.
"Well there is only three things my daughter would keep that I ever did for her and this girl only had her crossbow its not her."He said looking at the crossbow.
"Um Daryl she actually had stuff in a cell."Glenn told him.
"What?! She's been her all night and you don't even know her?"Daryl asked.
"Yes because she is a kid Daryl that's the first thing you should've considered." Glenn told him.
"Can I be taken to her cell?"Daryl asked calmly.
"Of course you can.I'll take you come on."My mom said.
"Thank you."He told her.

DARYL'S PoV:

If this kidl is my daughter I'll never forgive myself for knocking her out.

"Here it is"Lori told me.
"Thanks."I told her.

When I walked in I saw the vest I gave Bri when she was smaller after she finally learned to shoot the crossbow.Everyone knew she was a Dixon because of this vest.When I was about to look over at Lori I see a blue book.It must be a journal she kept when the world went to shit.When I opened it a picture fell out it was of me and Bri a few days before she was taken away from me.

"Oh god."I said out loud.
"What's wrong?"Lori asked me looking concerned.
"She is my daughter."I told her feeling like a total ass.
"That's what we were all trying to tell you Daryl"She said walking towards me.
"She won't forgive me.Carl won't forgive me."I said thinking about how bad I fucked up.
"Daryl she loves you she came all this way she will forgive you.Carl will get over it once he sees that you and Bri start to get along."Lori told me making me feel better.
"Thanks.I'm gonna go back to her,to my daughter now."I said smiling when I called her my daughter.
As I entered the room and started to make my way over to Bri,Carl instantly stood up and walked towards me.

"Stay away from her."Carl told me bodly.Shockingly this kid has more balls than his dad.
"Carl move I'm going to sit by her."I told him in a demanding voice.
"Why so you can hurt her again?No not until she is better."He told me.
"That's it."I said as I picked Carl up and put him in the cell where we would put new people.
"Hey let me out of here."He yelled to me as I locked him in.
"Nah I'm gonna see my Daughter.Get cozy."I said laughing as I walked back to Bri.

BRI'S PoV:

I started to slowly wake up to Carl yelling something about letting him out.
"Hey she's waking up."Hershel said smiling at me.
"Mmmm,My head really hurts."I said lightly touching my temple.
"Yea I'm sure it does.What do you remember?"Rick asked me walking near me quieting down by me.
"The only thing I remember was my dad freaking out saying I wasn't his kid and then Carl yelling at him."I said looking around for my dad and Carl.
"Yea but your dad believes you now.He was just afraid because it's been so long."Rick told me.
"Wait were is Carl and my dad?"I asked him slightly concerned.
"Oh they were arguing so Daryl locked Carl in one of the cells."Rick told me.
"Sounds like my dad."I say laughing.
"Hey Daryl,Carl she's awake!"Hershel yelled to them.
"Daryl I'm sorry please let me out."Carl began to beg my dad.
"Fine."My dad said walking over to the cell he was locked in.
"Finally."Carl said to no one in particular.
"Thank god you're okay."Carl said touching my temple causing me to wince.
"Sorry."He said noticing it hurt.
"It's okay,I'm just glad you didn't kill my dad."I told him laughing.
"Trust me he'd kill me before I got the chance to kill him."Carl said laughing.
"That is true."I said back laughing.

GUYS HELP I'M OUT OF IDEAS FOR NOW HELP!!!