Chapter 11

Sorry for the inactivity Ive been dealing with a lot and 2020 hasn;t made it any better. I do want to try posting more often. I really appreciate everyone over time favoriting my posts and adding them to your libraries.

Bris POV-

I decided to willingly go with Hershel. I really didnt want to deal with Rick. As soon as we walked into quarantine there was lots of coughing and moaning. As Hershel and I walked past a few of the cells there were walkers. Their mouths and eyes were leaking blood.

Are they choking to death? I asked Hershel, afraid that it will be me in a few hours.

They are. But when your father and the others get back with the supplies we will be bale to help everyone. Hershel said walking past the walkers.

Shouldnt we put them down? So no one else gets hurt. I ask Hershel drawing my knife.

No. The others in here shouldnt have to see it. They are already on edge as is. Herschel responded pushing my hand back.

We finally reached Dr.S. He doesnt look to good either.

Its starting. He said gasping for air.

W-what's starting? I ask helping to hold up Dr.S.

Hershel and Dr S share a look of worry.

Bri you are going to have to help us clear these walkers out and start treating without the equipment. He isnt strong enough to do it alone and I will need another set of hands. Hershel tells me.

How am I supposed to help? Im not a doctor or a vet. I dont know how to help. I explain.

I will teach you. We both will. We need to try. We cant just sit here and do nothing about this outbreak. Hershel says.

TIME SKIP A FEW HOURS

Hey, Doctor S! Im done making my rounds to check in on the newer people is there anything else I can- I cut myself off. I scream. Hershel immediately comes running.

What's wron- I really hope they hurry. Or else we will all be gone. Hershel says.

Am I going to die too? I dont want to turn and hurt you or anyone. I ask him.

No Bri you arent. Your dad and the others will be back soon. I hope.

I hope this can make up for my time away...Of course it cant. I really appreciate everything. I just wrote this the day its being published so I wont have a set date for awhile.