Chapter 3

BRIS POV:

"There is no way that is your crossbow.What about your vest.Where did you get it?"He asked getting closer holding his gun tighter.
"My dad gave it to me when I was younger I'm sure he would've gotten another one after we left."I said starting to shake a bit.
"Who is your father anyway?What is his name?"The strange man asked me.
"Who are you?What is your name? After you answer me i'll answer you."I say getting braver.I believe I also got that from my dad.
"My name is Glenn.What is yours?"Glenn asked me.
"Briana."I told him getting comfortable with him.
"So now can you answer my questions?"He asked me making sure I kept my side of the agreement.
"My dad his name was daryl.I don't know if he is dead or alive all I know is we look like twins we haven't met since I was two. I just want to find my dad."I said starting to cry.
"Hey shhh it's okay I have friends back at a prison it's safe we can get you some food sleep and then we can go look for your dad in the morning."He told me grabbing my arm.
"Okay. Thank you Glenn."I said.

GLENNS POV:

I don't even know if Daryl made it back to the prison.I didn't even know he had a family.What if he was mean to them,but then again then why would Briana be looking for him. I hope he is there cause I couldn't tell a kid that her father was dead.

We were pulling up to the prison and when we got out of the car I knew Rick was going to ask this little girl some questions.

SO IM SORRY ITS A LITTLE SHORT JUST BEEN BUSY WITH STUFF BUT THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT.